๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 7692

Options

Answers

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

I definitely have the same problem. Iโ€™ve played this level at least 12 times and never got the cherries to release! As someone pointed out in another post, you canโ€™t even see what is going on in the bottom row as itโ€™s completely obscured. All I know is chocolate stops on the bottom and never gets to the last two on the left. I donโ€™t mind hard levels, but when I canโ€™t even tell what needs to be accomplished to finish a level, it turns from a challenge into nothing but dumb luck to complete the level. Not keeping in the spirit of fair play!

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

I donโ€™t know if I just got lucky or if this has been fixed, but one one of my three tries the cherries actually got released! 10 gold bars and 4 hammers later, I actually was able to finish the level!

Maybe it was just dumb luck because I didnโ€™t do anything different on the time the cherries got released, but the chocolate made it all the way to the end for some reason.

I wish all the other players good luck on this level and hopefully you can finish it too. Getting the cherries released shouldnโ€™t have been the challenge on this level. BTW, even after the cherries were released, it wasnโ€™t easy finishing the level! I hope this issue gets resolved so the level plays the way it should.

Thanks to the community for reporting the problem.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Thank you for this information @nnarkis !

Glad to hear you've managed to crush this level and move on to the next one!

As commented yesterday, the feedback that you were sharing here was very helpful and we reported it to our Level designers team. They are checking it out to make sure that everything works fine with this level. So any feedback you can share with us will be very much appreciated.

Have a delicious day everyone and happy crushing! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• thieveslikeking
    thieveslikeking Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Good grief. Stop tellig people to watch you tube videos. That doesn't make a blind bit of difference to their experience when playing this level. I completed the level by pure luck. None of the spawners were destroyed and the ingredients were released. I used a couple of hammers to make I sure I never have to engage with this idiotic level again. I'll be asking support for those hammers back and the full bot and the 1 hour of color bomb reward from F5 that was unjustly wasted. Good luck crushers and remember not to ever pay

• tscheip
    tscheip Posts: 103 Level 2
    Options

Why don't you take the time to actually read the comments before posting unhelpful videos like this? If you actually read the comments, you'd learn that the level isn't functioning like this for many, many players trying to beat it. That's what people are trying to get across. You aren't helping anything at all by ignoring the issues and posting dumb videos that don't accurately reflect the problem here.

• tscheip
    Options

Don't worry! Your comment is totally useless!!

So sick of these "moderators" telling people to WATCH THE VIDEO!!! without actually taking the time to address the problem. Yes, a few people have managed to beat this level. But why are so many others not able to?

There's no reason why the chocolate stops spawning for some people but not for others. It's a glitch. You'd think King would want to get to the bottom of this...unless their intention is to make people lose their Build-A-Bot and waste boosters. Hmmmmm isn't that interesting...

Next "moderator" who posts a video that doesn't accurately address this problem should be removed. ADDRESS THE ISSUE. This level is unbeatable for so many players for no reason.

• tscheip
    Options

So sick of these "moderators" posting WATCH THE VIDEO!!! comments without addressing the actual problem people are trying to have fixed.

Some players have managed to beat this level, yes. Why are so many others here on the message board saying they can't? There's no reason the chocolate in this level should stop spawning before it reaches the last key. It's a glitch. You'd think King would want to fix it...unless their intention is to make people lose their Build-A-Bot and waste boosters. Hmmm...isn't that interesting...

Next "moderator" who posts a dumb video that doesn't help the people commenting should be removed. ADDRESS THE ISSUE PEOPLE ARE BRINGING UP and stop wasting everyone's time with unhelpful videos that don't address the problem.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Except for the Community Managers all posters here are volunteers just trying to help you. The superstars and game experts know the game and do their best to help you. I'm sorry you think their answers to your question missed the mark. We will always offer more help with clarification of the problem. Good luck and as noted this level has been reported.

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Hi everyone and good morning or good evening to all. The key to pass this level is not to use color bombs before chocolate reaches the key. The reason for that is CB destroys candies it will create a hole in front of chocolate pass and it does not replenish therefore terminate the chocolate populating. This is the way i played and i passed. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?