Stuck -- Some Problems with Candy Crush Saga, the software

RedScourge1983
RedScourge1983 Posts: 7 Level 2

I have long since given up on Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly (which I liked more than the other games) and Candy crush Friends because you made those games EXTREMELY HARD.

Now, I am starting to dislike Candy Crush Saga and about to quit.

One main point about how I connect and play it. I connect to it thru Facebook and my progress is saved that way, and, although my email address for Facebook and the support forum is the same, if I long on under my King account details, I end up back at the beginning of the game.

Now, tot he details of my problem:

I's stuck at LEVEL 3024.

Oh, sure, there are threads to help you get past this level, BUT, and here are the fundamental problem with King's software:

You've taken away the SPIN for Extra Moves. You used to have that FREE every 24 hours AND you could watch ads and get free spins. Now, you've taken it away.

VERY BAD PROGRAMMING (terrible software writers) -- You do not give players a feature and then take it away after they gotten used to it. That's called very bad programming by your software developers.

But, I also have another questions on a really BAD FEATURE.

In getting to level 3024, I have won over 60 gold bars. BUT, apparently, in order for me to be able to use my gold bars for a free spin, I must purchase them? Yes, I know you all want to make money and all, but I play the game for free, and I will never spend money on it. If I won the gold bars let me have them. Let me use them. Currently, I'm sitting at 6 gold bars. Apparently, a free spin requires 7 gold bars. So, I'm stuck on this level.

Well, I tell you. You have taken the fun out of this game.

Microsoft and all their versions of Solitaire will have me, as long as I'm willing to watch ads.

You on the other hand?

You give us FEATURES and then YOU TAKE THEM AWAY? WOW. JUST WOW.

I'll check back in a week if the free spin feature has returned. IF not, I'm done. Goodbye.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?