๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’Ž๏ธ Golden Path & Diamond Paths

Options

Comments

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

I liked the Golden path, especially the fact that you don't fall to the first level if you mess up a level. I passed the first part in the second try and liked the reward (especially the UFO), the second part was harder (the 4th and 5th level). The last level was actually really hard to pass without boosters, but still managed to clear the entire path 3 times (without using boosters). The final reward gets repetitve however, so it'd be better if we could mix it up (sometimes you'd get 4 lollipop hammers, sometimes a hand, fish, 2 color bombs, ...), so you'd be more motivated to play. But nonetheless a really fun way to keep you entertained when you wait for new levels.

• Aessam
    Aessam Posts: 226 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

[โ€ฆ]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

• Aessam
    Aessam Posts: 226 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

[โ€ฆ]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Pounawea and @Crazy Cat Lad,

Just wanted to mention that I had another go at the Golden Path this week and was able to get to the end this time!

Love the prizes, especially the UFO!

Going to see if I can get through it a few more times...

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hiย @Pounaweaย andย @Crazy Cat Lad,

Had another go at the Golden Path and was able to complete it again!

No UFO for completing the Golden Path except for the first time, but good rewards nonetheless. I would like to thank King for changing the last two levels to make them a bit more doable from that last time I had the Golden path. Those last two levels before were really difficult to pass without boosters or a lot of luck!

I almost passed it a third time, but couldnโ€™t get past the last level, even though I had a couple of tries at it before I ran out of lives. Maybe Iโ€™ll give it one more try later when I get more lives again.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @nnarkis ,

Awesome! Thank you very much for your feedback.

Glad to see you managed to complete the Golden Path twice! Hope you had the chance to complete it a third time as well! Appreciate your comment and I'll make sure to pass you message on to the rest of the team. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Golden and Diamond Path is an exclusive event for all of you, dear Candy Crushers, at the very top of the Saga Map. After reading your feedback of completing all the current levels in the game and wanting to have the chance to play more levels, we worked very hard on bringing these Paths. And we want to keep improving this feature!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Keep your feedback coming Candy Crushers!

Let us know your opinion and thoughts about it! Here are some questions:

• Do you enjoy playing the both Golden and Diamond Path?
    • How many times do you usually complete the paths?
    • In your opinion, how difficult is the Golden Path? and the Diamond Path?
    • Do you like the rewards you obtain once you finish the paths?

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,484 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Pounawea it has become more difficult to play the golden path. The levels have been changed and on the 5th level I failed twice.

I otherwise had Dexter's booster available as 6 hours CB and striped and wrapped. I don't want to use my own boosters, I have so few that I can use them for new levels.

I don't think I'll play it again until I have free time boosters. At the moment it was too difficult for me.

• rafa140493
    rafa140493 Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

@Pounawea You mentioned that the event is available to all players at the top of the map, but I haven't had any of the paths so far, although I'm constantly at the end of the map,

I would like to have the change to win party booster since they are so rare...

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

Will diamond path be out this week. I don't have it yet

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

@Tricia55, diamond paths are out this week ๐Ÿ™‚

The diamond path is a lot tougher than the Golden one. I managed to complete the Golden path 8 times without using boosters, whereas I only managed to pass the diamond path once. Surprisingly the third level is the toughest for me and it almost makes you cry when you return to the first level if you fail ๐Ÿ˜…

I'll keep trying because the end prize is tempting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?