How do I know my query has been received by support?

Options
news4
news4 Posts: 8 Level 2

Was recently advised to contact support for help with my game issues - I clicked the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page as recommended. There was no acknowledgement of my query other than a 'check your email' after I clicked submit. Since then, I have received 7 generic 'need help?' emails from  replyto.candycrush@king.com that instruct me to "##- Please type your reply above this line -##" in tiny font at the top of the message. I've replied to each of these generic emails, and still no acknowledgement of my original help request. Already feeling very frustrated with my game not working properly and this lack of support makes it worse. Am I doing something wrong? How does support normally respond? Thanks for any advice.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,460 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

@news4

Welcome to the King Community !

Usually you got it right. Did you get a ticket number?

Which problem do you have ?

Maybe someone here in the community can help you too

There is support for CCS, here is the link, post it here, your problem

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

I'm interested in this discussion topic too, I also received this type of email from customer support and from other king games supports for different issues. No tickets received,. it basically redirected me here to the community. It confused me and frustrated me but I guess customer support was overworked. The option would be trying contact them again after a couple of weeks. But I never received a reply in months so I wouldn't know, I just gave up on my missing gold bars 😪

• news4
    Options

No ticket number, not even any sign my help request has gone anywhere useful. I synced my game to Facebook and in the process lost a shedload of game features as well as all my gold bars. Took me so long to stockpile those bleeding gold bars and now with all the useful game features gone there is little enjoyment in playing. This must be The Sign to pack it in and uninstall this time suck game!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,860 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @news4

Please check thiis links its works for me

Player Support Team here and dont forget to put your Game ID

How to find your Game User ID on mobile devices and the Windows app check here and on Facebook like this

• news4
    Options

@kiara_wael

Thank you for the Support Team link. I have filled in the fields which shows a 'check your email' message after I press submit. Since then the only CC-related email I have received is a generic 'need help?' message that doesn't provide any ticket number or acknowledgement of my help request. So far I have received 10 of these and replied to each one - no further response. In your experience, is there a different outcome from submitting a request via that link? Or is that 'need help?' email the only response? Maybe I am missing something on that generic email, a button to click for further assistance or something - any tips where to look for this hidden feature?

@Werner_Cichy

Thank you for the link to the support pages here. I have used it to ask a question but I note I seem to have only created another discussion in this forum. Do the moderators here have the ability to restore game features and gold bars to my mobile app?

This Escher loop process to get CC Saga help makes it seem unlikely I'll ever get back those useful game features and my gold bars. How frustrating.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,460 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

@news4 The moderators are only players who help other players here, they can't give you gold back. There are managers in the community who can help you.

@Pounawea

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community. Usually player support takes 72 hours of responding on any inquiry. As far as i know now a days they are flooded with so many inquiries and response can be delayed but you can send them another email by changing topic to make sure that they recieve it.

About the moderators here like me, we are all players and surely we dont have the powers of changing anything but we can recommend CM or game teams to take some actions on some issue. But as it is weekend and no CM will be available till monday so you need to be little bit patient about this.

As far as your features issue is concerned i believe if you start replaying again so may be after few days you will start having your features back. As it is my assumption that since you changed yourself from king to facebook so game is also considering you a new player and would provide you features gradually. But all this is my assumption or theory that might be totally wrong. But the patience is the key. Try to enjoy what you have at the moment and use wait and see policy for few days.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?