⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests .

julz1968
julz1968 Posts: 86 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Support

Should be limited to five per person till some are used so you don't get 80 request for life from two players..

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please take a look at this list of ideas and vote. What the inquiries of life mean, I see that you play on the PC with the Flash Player. Is it true? If so. Please play on a mobile device. Because at the end of the year the Flash Player will be switched off. And you have to look for an alternative. You don't get that many inquiries on the mobile device. But you can send to everyone. I hope this helps!!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,858 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can also search Candy Crush Group to add more friends on Facebook that you can send/receive more lives by friends. 😊

If you have requested lives problem, you can click here to follow these steps that I hope this helps. 😊

And I see your idea is great, you can click here to create your idea about this game.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

Both your suggestions are ok but to implement these you should convert these suggestions into ideas and try to get more votes. So that it can be implemented. Please check below link for ideas section.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@julz1968 Hi and welcome. Unfortunately this is a downside to sending and receiving lives and at present nothing can be done. All you can really do is ignore this people and hope that they eventually give up in sending so many requests

Hope this helps

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?