⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Inventory

Options
scorpio111
scorpio111 Posts: 32 Level 2

Dear King 

This is a very humble request & I literally need help from you. 

I am playing Candy Crush Saga on Microsoft Windows at the moment. The LEVELS on that are ahead than others gadgets. I have a lot of boosters on my Inventory on my mobiles, iPad etc. I request you to transfer the boosters to my Microsoft windows so that I can use them. Please this is a very humble request & I really want you to transfer the boosters. Please have a look at my account and you will see. 

Regards 

Bharat Shah 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

In the case of Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.

This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.

You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device.😌

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @scorpio111 . Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster!

Or please report this to our Player Support Team here

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @scorpio111 and lovely day to you...

Understood that you wish to request for your boosters stored in your mobile, iPads to be transferred to Win10.

Unfortunately, this can't be done because, boosters are only stored in local device and not in the game server. You may try and build a new inventory of boosters in your Win10 through in-game events such as daily boosters wheel, Fantastic Five team, Fast Race/Episode Race, weekly race, Chocolate Box quests etc. These events gives you different type of boosters and some are similar too. Boosters are also available in in-game shop and can be purchased at discounted/offer price.

So start playing hard and collect some boosters ☺️

Please let us know if you still need other help. Thank you🙂

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! 😔

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

By the way, these events/features are still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars on this game. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I sure wish we were able to do this. Unfortunately we are not. Good luck in your playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?