How can I restore to level 600 my candy crush saga

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Candy Crush Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked by Save Current Level Steps, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,003 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Terenceking and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear that happened to you but if you follow the advice above, you will be able to get your lost levels restored.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Good luck and Happy Crushing!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?