⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My boosters

Options
gericharlebois
gericharlebois Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi there I was told to update my candy crush, so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. All it did was take all my boosters that you can pick fron to help you on a level. I am so frustrated as some of these were purchases. I have logged out and logged back in amd they did not return.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

However, Please check HERE.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear again.

So sorry about that. You should not have done uninstallation and reinstallation. We told you to keep your game up to date so that fix may reach to you but reinstallation will always take your boosters and lives and they are not recoverable unless they are purchased one.

Again i feel very sorry about that but if any of your boosters were purchased one you may contact player support from the settings of your game application and claim them back.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,886 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please report this to our Player Support Team here

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! 😔

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game or login your account! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

By the way, these events/features are still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars on this game and you have still your saved boosters with old device if you haven't uninstall your old device yet. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?