๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

(Ended ) ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ Candy Crush Saga Detectives now needed! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @DieOmimi,

Thx on that.

At:

Was wondering if you could clear things up over there. I don't speak "German", so this saves time.

I don't think we can put "Graphs / Images" in the "Spoiler"? That is for @Lola_Pop.

Seems @Spinnifix is not done on putting this contest together yet, she ask us not to play yet.

Finally, as I have suggested many times, it would be helpful to post the "Rules" in "English" then the answer in the language you want like "German". Or post both languages, "English" & "German". Saves time, avoids confusion.

Feel free to copy this over, if you like.

Sorry @KimElston, but since your contest is over, thought this would be helpful. If you want players to play, have to make things easy or simple to understand. True in gaming, true in life.

Thx Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

10/16/2020

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

@KimElston

Thank you very much . It would have been nice to have others competing with us , But , I'm not going to complain . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

I do Love these events . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ And crushing too !!

My ID number :

To all winners congratulations , I hope you and all the Community will have a GREAT day !! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited October 2020

I won? Thank you so much @KimElston

Congratulations to other winners. @crabappleย @hechicerillaย @siti_payungย @MountainMomย @Origins7_Dale.

My game ID is 1177933670

Thanks again.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,108 Friends Moderator

Hallo I have to answer you here. Only german may be posted in the German corner. Our ambassador (Spinnifix) is very energetic and removes everything from the CM (Lola_Pop) that is not in German. Instead of the post will then be "deleted, unsupported language".Hi @Origins7_Dale I have to answer you here. Only German may be posted in the German corner. Our ambassador (Spinnifix) is very energetic and removes everything from the CM (Lola_Pop) that is not in German. Instead of the post will then be "deleted, unsupported language". In a lot of discussions in the community, this is done in exactly the same way, because here the "official language" is English.

I don't speak any other language apart from German and i had a very hard time getting along at the beginning. I use a translator, which sometimes leads to posting something I didn't want to say.

Therefore, if you post something in the international corners, I ask you to accept the language there and have a translator to use. I do the same in competitions in the Spanish or French corner.

Thank you very much.

@KimElston I apologize for posting this, I don't want to confuse your discussion. I hope you understand that I have responded to Dale here.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,371 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @DieOmimi Can you please in the future try to not post off topic. I dont see the need or importance of your post here. Please reply to the players you want to make contact with within the relevant discussions. ๐Ÿ‘

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,108 Friends Moderator

All right @KimElston. I apologise. I won't do it in the future.

• Origins7_Dale
    edited October 2020

Hi @KimElston @Pounawea thx for tag & contest win,

On Page 3 asked:

• "Would you be so kind as to confirm the 30 Gold Bars were sent & received in my account. With all the issues going on, sending it, seems to be not enough these days. A tag, would be appreciated on this."

• I have not received either my 30 Gold Bars, or the tag. Would you please recheck that they were sent & tag me please.

Thx & Take Care All - Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID:ย 9815076088ย 

10/19/2020

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Morning everyone and happy Monday! โ˜€๏ธ

Thank you dear winners for sharing your Player ID with us. The Gold Bars have been now sent to your games.

Once you have the chance, please @Origins7_Dale close the game and then re-open it. You should be receiving a pop up in your game with the reward. ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a delicious day and see you around. ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

• Origins7_Dale
    edited October 2020

Hi @Pounawea @KimElston,

Closed & opened many times. No "Confirmation / Pop-Up" given. Can you check on this please, then tag me.

Just so you know, not even getting my points on F5 Teams, for logging in. Been going on for some time, never know when it will show up. @Pounawea

Thx & Take Care All - Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID:ย 9815076088ย 

10/19/2020

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?