*Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament! By Origins7_Dale

Options
1235»

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited November 2020
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I did not receive this contest this time.

Did not play it when I received it last time.

Just do not care for this contest.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale You make some good points and it would be nice for Dexter's timed boosters to be available for the new releases, but that won't happen as they only give timed boosters away when they are useless.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Werner_Cichy @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca @Sharon_Loose @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Elsa @Diamond Lim, @Glenn1972, @Freddy_Falkner, @MightyWolf, @siti_payung @DieOmimi, @bearwithme, @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie @Mim_, @sarma_palash123, @Albert_Heinrich,

Before I start, I will ask both CM's @Pounawea@Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad to please give me my "Rewards" from the 9/30/2020 Star Tournament. You will find my posts / screenshots on this in this thread.

Ok, this 6d "Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament!" has finished. Started on 11/11/2020 to 11/18/2020. Here are the results from it below.

• Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament - Scores 1st Place On 11/18/2020 (51 Players) - Candy Crush Saga

• Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament - Scores 1st Place On 11/18/2020 (51 Players) My Rewards - Candy Crush Saga

Finally, got "ALL" my "Rewards" this time. Much better than the reward of 1 Color Bomb on my 1st win on the last Star Tournament that started on 9/30/2020!

I would say, that the best way to play this, for those of you who have it, or going to play it. Skip the "Hard Levels", don't invest anything into it. There are some very hard levels in it. It will cost a life to do this, but I had over 400 Lives to burn, if needed to. Remember this contest has endless levels, a lot of them do repeat.

The best way is through "Facebook". I had to rebuild my "Facebook Friends List" back up, when I was transferred from a "Private / Customized F5 Team" to a "Public" one by King. My current teammates, the "Admin" of the F5 Team sent a link to get me out. I couldn't leave, when I tried, the game closed on me. Anyway, once I was out, had only 1 Friend left, so went to "Facebook" added them all back, along with anyone with a "Candy Crush Logo". I went from 30 Lives to 400 Lives very quickly. I send lives everyday, & get them back also.

If you have the "Master Trophies List" you will need "Free" lives for playing "Sugar Stars" also.

Well hope this helps. Time to play those "New Levels" that got released today.

Until next time.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/18/2020

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

I find the "lucky candy" prize and "striped candy" prize of interest. There are not many chances to collect these. 🙃

• Origins7_Dale
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Werner_Cichy @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca @Sharon_Loose @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Elsa @Diamond Lim, @Glenn1972, @Freddy_Falkner, @MightyWolf, @siti_payung @DieOmimi, @bearwithme, @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie @Mim_, @sarma_palash123, @Albert_Heinrich,

• Before I start, I will ask both CM's @Pounawea  & @Crazy Cat Lad to please give me my "Rewards" from the 9/30/2020 Star Tournament. You will find my posts / screenshots on this in this thread. My User ID is listed below.

For the players, seems King is pushing this Star Tournament, after finishing it on 11/18/2020, see post above, it showed up again on 11/19/2020! *For 6d, the very next day. While I don't like the length of it for 6 days, I do like the fact, the "Boosters" on the "Rewards" are not "Timed" ones. Again, see post above on it.

So not much to add here. Only going to review some things, for those of you who want to play it.

Scoring is easy enough, you get for:

• Sugar Stars - 6 Points *This will help on *F5 Fantastic 5 Teams in getting to the Team Rewards faster!
    • 3 Stars - 3 Points
    • 2 Stars - 2 Points
    • 1 Star - 1 Point

On "Basic Strategy" for this Star Tournament.

• Use your Timed Boosters on it. Any winnings you get, from F5 Team, Space Race w/ Dexter, Lucky Beans, etc...
    • Be sure you are "Stocked" up on "Lives". Use "Facebook".
    • Skip the "Hard Levels", don't invest anything into it. There are some very hard levels in it. It will cost a life to do this. Remember this contest has endless levels, a lot of them do repeat.
    • So go to "Facebook", add everyone on your "Facebook Friends List", who has a "Candy Crush Logo". You will get many "Lives" doing this. I went from 30 to 400 Lives very quickly. I send & get "Lives" every day.

So that's about it. Should help you in getting thru it. Here are my standings so far. I will also mention, on these Star Tournaments, either I started by myself or 1-2 players. But as you go thru the contest, more get added. Seems to be 51 players max., which is what I have now after 3 days.

• Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament - Score 219 - 1st Place On 11/21/2020 (51 Players) - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Until next time.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. 

11/21/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,494 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Origins7_Dale for update.

I only had the tour once. I was at the end of the card. I didn't have unlimited life or boosters. So I played until my life was all. 

I played all the levels that were assigned to me. Until my life was over.

In the end I was 17th and got a wrapped and striped candy.

For my team I was able to win sugar stars 10 times. Not much. But the team didn't expect anything from me except a login bonus.

I have no idea how No. 1 is possible. Some of the levels were very hard.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi,

On:

• I have no idea how No. 1 is possible. Some of the levels were very hard.

Yes, some are very hard, why I said this on *Page 3:

On "Basic Strategy" for this Star Tournament.

• Use your Timed Boosters on it. Any winnings you get, from F5 Team, Space Race w/ Dexter, Lucky Beans, etc...
    • Be sure you are "Stocked" up on "Lives". Use "Facebook".
    • Skip the "Hard Levels", don't invest anything into it. There are some very hard levels in it. It will cost a life to do this. Remember this contest has endless levels, a lot of them do repeat.

On the very hard levels, you need to "Skip" or don't invest anything into them. This means you need "Lives" to do this. So go to "Facebook", add everyone on your "Facebook Friends List", who has a "Candy Crush Logo". You will get many "Lives" doing this. I went from 30 to 400 Lives very quickly. I send & get "Lives" every day.

Hope this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/21/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,494 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I'm too old for social media. My children are very active, I'm not the target group.

I didn't have time boosters or unlimited lives for the event. I only played it for our F5 team to add points when I got sugar stars.

Thank you for your explanation.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale ,

I got the Star Tournament again this week. Your explanations and advice on how to approach this tournament are excellent, even though I won’t be able to take advantage of all your suggestions as I am not on any social media platforms. I find most of the levels in the Star Tournament to be very hard and I win very few of them. Last week I came in around 26th place, only good enough for a color bomb. I just play these extra events to collect as many boosters as I can for the regular levels. I never use boosters for any levels other than the regular ones, and I never buy any boosters or gold bars either. I guess I am either just cheap or I like the challenge of completing the game without buying anything!

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello @Origins7_Dale

I played the Upper Kingdom Star Tournament again this week and it’s official - I am terrible at these levels. Most of them are really hard to finish without boosters and I played a lot of levels and didn’t win very many.

I ended up in 24th place with 67 stars won.

I only won a single color bomb. Seems like a lot of playing and losing lives for a single color bomb! Oh well, at least I was able to get in some good practice for the regular levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?