⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problems in my candy crush game past 4 mnths

Options
shashirk
shashirk Posts: 69 Level 2

I am having major problems with my game.. my episode race not working. i have been always completing the race first but don't receive the gold bars part 4 months. It feels as if thr game is totally stuck. all my events like dexter or benstalk, magic box music box etc etc. are blocked. I receive message on my ipad for the same but when i play the game there is nothing. If possible kindly help me with these issues. I Have been a regular player since the game was launched , everything was going very smoothly and suddenly this problem came up. I have been trying to resolve it past 4 months . Deleted the game and re-installed 100 times, troubleshooted, updated to latest versions of candy crush and ipad, tried to contact the makers but all of no use. I also got help my community.king.com but even they couldn't resolve. Lately i noticed that when i log out of my account and sign in to my daughters accounts ( after she has completed an episode) and again log into my account, I receive 5 gold bars irrespective of whatever level i am on. This is happening past 4-5 times.,i contacted you as i saw a post on community where you have resolved someones similar issue. Kindly help as now i am totally loosing interest in the game. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

My game id is : 1441779714

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome back dear.

I am tagging it again to our CM @Crazy Cat Lad .

But as few months back we checked your game. Unfortunately your issue is only with the bonus features but your main game is working fine.

However as i have tagged again to our CM. Lets see if he can help. As you have done almost all the things so player support can only look into this matter.

One more thing which i would like to suggest. Do you have an access to another device. Can you log on to another device and check if you can find some bonus features.

Thanks.🌼

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@shashirk Hi and welcome, If you have uninstalled the game and then reinstalled you should have a brand new game with no issues, so it is styrange that after doing this has had no effect on your game.

I think you will need to contact customer support from your game so they can look into your issue on a single basis as uninstalling and reinstalling would solve most problems

Go to your game settings - help center and send them an email with your issues so thye can take a look at this for you

Thank you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @shashirk @aijaziqbal @Freddy_Falkner !

I am not able to check specific events in specific games to see what is going wrong or happening in the game.

In all these cases you will need to email Player Support directly from the game's Settings and Help Center so Player Support gets all player data in the email (all device and app specs are sent automatically when emailing directly from the game) and to be able to take a closer look at the issue.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?