⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I keep getting message ERROR INVALID ACCESS TOKEN and I cannot give lives.

Options
Valrob
Valrob Posts: 2 Newbie

I keep getting Error invalid access token message and cannot give lives. and last week it didnt give me small bundle of bars I purchased.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Valrob Hi and welcome the invalid access token is a Facebook error and you would need to contact them regarding this but in my experience this is normally a temporary issue

For any missing purchases

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

There is an issue with sending and receiving lives at present that is being investigated and we are awaiting news of this

Hope this helps

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,962 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Hello, I occasionally get that invalid token error. Restarting the game always fixes it. Good luck. Customer support should help you out with your purchase problem.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Valrob and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community. You have been provided with plenty of excellent advice above. Whenever you might run into a connection or other issue, one thing that can sometimes help is to make sure you have the most recent version of the game (a new one was just released) clear your device's cache, and turn off your device for 10-15 seconds before turning it back on and reopening the app. This is not a fix for everything, but in quite a few cases it can help you with your issue.

I see you are new to the community and now that you have found us, I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide you might find helpful as you explore the various areas in the community! Also, there are a lot of exciting things happening in the Candy Crush Saga Community for Halloween and you can read more about it HERE.

Good luck and Happy Crushing!

• Valrob
    Valrob Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I dont ant to restart the game as I am at level 1914. if I restart I wil lose all myy levels

please help me. Alternatively I just delete it and forget it

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Valrob If your game is saved with a king or Facebook account you will not lose your levels by logging out and restarting your device, this is the fix for many problems. and if you did there are ways to get them restored but as said the Invalid token access is a Facebook issue asnd you would need to talk to Facebook support or google the issue

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

The progress of the game can be recovered even in extreme cases even manually. So dont worry about that. But reinstallation should be the last option when nothing is working. So better you try all the above suggestions and hopefully that can work.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?