Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was awarded 5 lives but my lives were full(5), so missed out on that award. Seems maybe a bank for lives might mitigate this. I get you want players to drop $$, but little tweaks to game go along way.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @FrostyMuggo and welcome to our Community!
The reward of 5 Lives is a reload of Lives to full 5.
Therefore if you already had full 5 Lives, you won't see any change in the game.
You can always ask for more additional Lives from friends and other players in the game.
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
It would be nice, but unfortunately it is not done. Sometimes you get 6 lives. And after 30 minutes a new one !!
Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions.
Good luck
@Crazy Cat Lad
I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.
Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.
I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.
Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified. 💖