Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tired making a purchase and it won't let me continue with the payment entry. It blocks me saying can't make payment. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And don't forget to have fun in the Community see you around!
No problem,
And if you need anything let me know.
Have a wonderful day!
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
I am so sorry that this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form here https://soporto.king.com/support
Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with purchases) and subtopic (Purchased items not received). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.
Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for the help I'll look into it asap.