Options

B L T

Hear no evil speak no evil see no evil

Rock paper scissors

• smnafiz
    smnafiz Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Diamond Lim @Elsa @kimela

Thanks for response and guidelines. From the teenage we friends hv a dream to become a

1. 3 Musketeers. (Help those people who needed most. In our life a observing most of the peoples have very best friends of 3 who keep besides always.)

2. 3 Amigo Classic ( in our teenager we use video tape caste and VCR to watch the movie with friends, neighbour and family members. It was a grate thrill to watch a movie but new new generation teenagers miss that trill what we enjoyed.)

3. 3 Idiotes

4. 3 Good Deeds

5. 3rd Eye

Thank you.

• smnafiz
    Options

I am very delighted to learn about so much about the power of 3. @Elsa please describe in details about your personal experience about the power of 3 again.

• smnafiz
    Options

Dear kings family members, greetings.

When @KimElston and Elsa given us the option to share fast thought about 3 and also provide three examples we all start to think narrowly about movie and stories. But our community member @Nat09 he describes about the Trinity's " Son, Father, God" quoted from new testimony of Bible which was not included in the old Testimony of Bible. Prophet Isa (AWS) never quoted himself as a god himself. He always said by the power of Almighty I do all the miracles. He will return again to testify himself and join the fight against evil.

The main thing is number 3. Please continue my briefing about the powerful number 3 and why?

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for your thoughts @smnafiz, I’m not trying to quote no bible, disrespect any religion, it’s what I found online on trinity, let’s not make more then it is. Religion is not a topic of discussion in the community. Like I said, it’s just what I found online for trinity, my apologies if it has offended you or anyone, definitely not my intention. Anyone who knows me, truly knows I have respect for all members. Sincerely, Nat.

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

How about "The 3 Stooges"

3 French Hens

And most Suits are 3 piece suits

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?