Did not get present by "Saltnado", i finished it

fabkefabke Posts: 1,423 Level 4
edited November 2020 in Support

hi

I finished Saltnado and did not receive a present.

At the side there's i finished it and behind there was a present standing. Did not take printscreen.

This is not my printscreen, put you see the present.

Can you look at it?

Thx

Welcome to the King Community

Best Answers

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 41,108 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience. The Game Team is being looked into and just keep apps updated. a fix for this will hopefully come soon.

Thank you

Accepted Answer

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 52,133 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2020 Accepted Answer

@fabke Hi and welcome, As stated above there is an issue with the saltnado feature that is being investigated and hopefully once this is resolved you should receive your rewards for completing the feature. You may also need to wait for the event to be over before the rewards are sent out

Please try the standard operating tips and see if this forces your reward to activate

Check you device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this forces you reward to activate.

If not please be patient and hopefully you will receive your reward when a fix is found

Thank you

• fabkefabke Posts: 1,423 Level 4
    Accepted Answer

Still did not get my presents from Saltnado.

It's already finished I while.

When do I get my rewards.

Thx

Accepted Answer

Welcome to the King Community

• bekicrusherbekicrusher Posts: 847 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

Hey @fabke .

Saltnado was a new feature, so glitches can happen. Since you already rebooted the game and waited for a while to get your prize, but nothings has changed I suggest contacting the player support team (https://soporto.king.com/support). Hopefully they can help you sort it out :)

Accepted Answer

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo. 💦

Answers