We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

2nd time already that I lost all of my boosters for no apparent reason.

asdfdfg
asdfdfg Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

That's a second time now that I've lose like 30+ boosters. I've logged in my Facebook because I have lost my boosters before, but I was not loged in back then and for that exact reason I loged in FB. Now I lost all my boosters for a second time since I'm logged. ****.

(EDITED by CM - Inappropriate/ abusive language) 

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @asdfdfg and welcome to our Community!

Please do not use any abusive or insulting language in the Community.

You can find help on this issue HERE. All FAQ:s including the one regarding lost Booster you can find on our Support page HERE.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

Hello @asdfdfg l,

sorry this happened :/ Keep in mind that your boosters aren't synced with your account (FB or King), but are stored on your device.

I suggest restarting your device, doing the standard troble shoot and logging into the game game (on the device you were playing and had your boosters on). If nothing works, then contact the Player support via game application.

Hope you get it fixed ...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@asdfdfg Hi and welcome, Sorry this has happened to you again In the case of mobile devices your boosters are stored on the device itself and there are many reasons why your boosters can be lost some out of kings control. Hence we advice people not to store to many boosters on mobile devices. Unfortunately nothing can be done regarding replacing these unless you had any unused purchased boosters then you can contact customer support from your game

If you played via the windows 10 app everything is synced to king servers so the chances of this happening are minimal

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?