Is everyone really happy about the current map?

Options
adamzki321
adamzki321 Posts: 44 Level 2

I have not seen so much complains on this community about the current map. I think its really boring to look at and when i play it it just feels like im stuck in a loop. The game had many unique episodes before the new map and they maked the game feel like a saga and it was always refreshing to see a new episode with new textures. I really dislike the current map but i havent seen so mane except me complaining about it. There is a pretty easy way to make the map good for everyone even if you have a bad device that cant handle so many episodes. It is that there could be a downloadable resource in the game where episodes would in the normal order as they was before the update where they added the new map all the way until they stopped making unique episodes and from there they could use random episodes from the big collection of over 500 episodes. This would make the recycling of episodes barely noticable. This change shouldnt really be that hard to implement and every player could be hoppa about the map. I am pretty sure im not the only player that dosnt like the map because not so many players actually use this community.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?