Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a wonderful idea, I think it would be awesome to be able to chat on fantastic five like "live messages" so we can send support messages or just chat with other ppl I've seen this on other games and it really helps...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough votes. Closing.
I want to chat with f5 team. Anybody tell me how can i chat with f5 team.?
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
This has been suggested very often. In the discussion area you can find everything under F5 Teams. Please go there.
Thank you and good luck
@Crazy Cat Lad