⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why a can not change SCR into EUROS.. SCR came infortuatly on my kind of payment...? thanks

Options
kalinsky
kalinsky Posts: 1 Newbie

Why a can not change SCR into EUROS.. SCR came infortuatly on my kind of payment...? thanks i play with facebook all is put in euros

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Since we don't take care of money matters, I'll send you to customer service!

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please send your picture and your ID number !!

https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/247377/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/258608/how-can-i-find-the-game-user-id-on-facebook

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

@kalinsky, hi! 🙂

If the currency is not your local currency on Facebook, then the location or your Facebook account is probably wrong.

Try with clearing the cache and cookies on your browser and see if that helps. If not, then please contact Facebook Support to correct this since it's an issue with the Facebook account and not the game itself.

You can make still purchase even though the currency is not correct. The amount will be charged in the currency that is shown though.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kalinsky and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. You have been given some excellent advice and if you aren't able to correct it on your own then Player Support should be able to assist you.

I don't know what level you are on in the game, but you can collect level badges for 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, and 6000. Just click HERE and then click on the link for each level and post a screenshot of your game map showing you have reached that level.

I wish you good luck and Happy Crushing!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @kalinsky and welcome to our Community!

If you are located in an Euro country and your VPN also is in the Euro zone, you should automatically get Euro as the currency.

Since the payments and transactions are handled by the platform and not by King, please contact Facebook, Apple, Google etc for further helpdepending on what device or platform you play on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?