Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi all, I am stuck on this screen upon opening the app and it won't do anything else. Anyone know how to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Cream88
Please report this to our Player Support Team here. and tell your Game ID there. and put that picture
Thank you.
Hi, I did get it fixed just now. But the boosters I collected as F2P player all disappeared. Anything to do with that?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Yes, this is already being looked into and hopefully fixed soon.
Have you tried force closing/ force stopping the app, then restart the device and open the game again? That should help.