My game crashed mid game and when I went in all my boosters disappeared. Can I get these back?

Options
ronryan
ronryan Posts: 3 Newbie

During a game last night my game crashed and when I went back in all my boosters had gone. I had over 300 boosters e.g. over 100 colour bombs, 100 stripped, 30 fish, 16 ufos,6 party boosters and so on. It's a huge amount to loose and took me a long time to build up. I have tried contacting support but I have heard nothing back. Is there anything I can do?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,757 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please report this to our Player Support Team here. and tell your Game ID there. waiting there reply

Thank you.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @ronryan and good day to you.

Regret to inform you that your hard earned boosters that were lost when the game crashed are not recoverable as it was stored on the local device. You have to build it back again somehow and it is advisable not to keep too many boosters in the game.

Also it is not refundable unless some of it has been purchased recently. If you have purchased them recently, you may contact our Support team again to get the refund. It has to be supported by the official receipt.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 🙂

• ronryan
    Options

Thank you for letting me know. The email support has been terrible and I have never seen a game where you would loose your boosters when the game crashes. I wasn't using them or selected to be used. It leaves a bit of a sour taste . But again thank you for letting me know and I was probably playing it way too much, it's good motivation not to play any more.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,459 Crushing Legend
    Options

I don't think you played too much. I've played 16 hours a day and had no problem. The installation was probably not entirely okay, or your device couldn't handle it. It may also have been due to other apps on the device. It's hard to define. Anyway, I'm sorry.

• ronryan
    Options

Thank you I appreciate your feedback. I think however you may have misunderstood me. I had been playing this game for a long time on this phone. The odd time it crashed, which is fine these things happen. It just happens this time every single booster disappeared, which makes no sense. The fact this can happen is not a good reflection on the game, has my game been hacked and my boosters stolen? I can't figure out when I wasn't using these boosters in the game they could just disappear when the game crashed and then to be told too bad nothing can be done. I would recommend people not to make in game purchases if rewards and boosters can go missing that easily with no explanation and with no recourse. Anyway rant over.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,459 Crushing Legend
    Options

Well, it could have been a faulty update. But if boosters were bought, they can be refunded by King Support. Only earned boosters are not registered with King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?