Game restarted

Options
Monicafene
Monicafene Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Support

i have a problem with my candy crush, I’m at level 844 I change my phone last week so I ré download the app, to get my old level I supposed to go up every time I need to play , if not it’s like restart the game need help to fix it

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Monicafene Hi and welcome, If you look at your map level 3 has no stars and level 4 needs not played. try playing both these levels and completing and make sure your game registers the stars for these levels. This should then resolve your level issue.

If it does not it means the game is corrupt and you would need to reinstall and log back in , but you LOSE any BOOSTERS or LIVES as this is a mobile device

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there @Monicafene and good day to you.

If you haven't restarted your new device after downloading the game, you may do so after you have log out (please click the log out twice). Once you have restarted your device, please log back into your game and ensure that you have key in all the right info. IF you are playing via Facebook, please make sure you are logged on to the Facebook app in your new device before you log into your game.

Please let us know if the above works for you or if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 🙂

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?