I can't get 3 stars level 167

Options
Wapiti
Wapiti Posts: 9 Level 2

I have seen on others post that there was 26 moves for level 167, but I only have 21 move... this level is difficult and I can't get 3 stars, it seems impossible !

Best Answer

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

hi @Wapiti

👑 level 167 ... drop 7 chunks in 21 moves 👑  

you may be onto something ... I see 21 moves too

I just gave it a go without barney ... 10960 for 1 star(had 4 unused moves)

💡one approach ... give it about 100 tries and hope for a lucky board that provides gold tiles 💡

💡another approach ... wait for barney to be fully empowered(5 gold tiles are provided at the start) 💡

👑 barney is fully empowered after getting 3 stars on levels 321-365 👑  

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

I will give it a few more tries to try to narrow the range for 2 & 3 stars

🍮YIKES ... this one is tough even when using barney 🍮

🍮 it may take a 6000 point word to get 3 stars 🍮

🍮 test results: it took 48 quits to get 3 stars with barney ... maybe you will have better luck 🍮

👑 approximate range(updated) ... 17677 will get 2 stars ... 18084 3 stars 👑  

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

hi @Wapiti

👑 level 167 ... drop 7 chunks in 21 moves 👑  

you may be onto something ... I see 21 moves too

I just gave it a go without barney ... 10960 for 1 star(had 4 unused moves)

💡one approach ... give it about 100 tries and hope for a lucky board that provides gold tiles 💡

💡another approach ... wait for barney to be fully empowered(5 gold tiles are provided at the start) 💡

👑 barney is fully empowered after getting 3 stars on levels 321-365 👑  

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

I will give it a few more tries to try to narrow the range for 2 & 3 stars

🍮YIKES ... this one is tough even when using barney 🍮

🍮 it may take a 6000 point word to get 3 stars 🍮

🍮 test results: it took 48 quits to get 3 stars with barney ... maybe you will have better luck 🍮

👑 approximate range(updated) ... 17677 will get 2 stars ... 18084 3 stars 👑  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?