Star Tournament

Options
Smilee
Smilee Posts: 14 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

This is the second time I came in 1st place in the Star Tournament. I worked very long and hard for that position..I have gotten NOTHING for that hard work AGAIN

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Smilee Hi and welcome. please check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device, then log back in and see if this solves your issue. Also if playing via an internet browser also clear your browser cache

For any missing rewards

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Problems with game / missing rewards - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Smilee,

if you didn't recieve the rewards, turn to Player support King offers. It make take them a while to get back to you, but they are the only ones that deal with missing rewards.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,127 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Smilee - I am sorry this has happened to you. I see you have been in the community for 2 years - I hope you have enjoyed your time here, even if you haven't been an active participant.

If you should win the star tournament again (which is definitely quite an accomplishment), please take a screen shot and then if you again don't receive any rewards - you can send that picture to Player Support as additional proof and sometimes that can also help them try and figure out why this keeps happening to you.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the game and it is good to periodically clear your device's cache as well as shutting your device off for at least 10 seconds. Sometimes just doing these simple steps can help clear up an issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?