Comments - The levels in this week (8856-8900)

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Michael-6 I have to concur with you on the last episode and the levels you mentioned. It was really ^%&#*. The less I say about it, the better it will be for my mental health. It was riddled with unplayable levels, based on the orders that has to be collected. Boosters was the only option in quite a few levels. At least they contributed to the F5 score. The only useful thing that happened in that episode.

The licorice just would not drop in Level 8888. Even after plenty of moves below the drop, it was stuck inside the dispenser as if held by GORILLA GLUE.

Now I know what the GORILLA Glue Girl, Tessica Brown must have felt like. But not even the intervention of the Plastic Surgeon would have been helpful. I ran out of moves and for the first time in more than 250 levels I had to purchase extra lives. Even then I struggled to let the last 3 licorice drop. Using countless boosters was meaningless, and yes @Spieler_8675309, using the Party boosters was useless. It cleared the board but the licorice would not budge. Maybe it was being saved for TRICK or TREAT, and that is 8 months away.

I threw a tantrum, laying on the floor and kicking my feet like a spoilt child. The CCS gods then pitied me and blessed me with three beautiful licorice. I christened them SNAP, CRACKLE and POP, before I smacked them into oblivion, hoping to never see licorice again, but alas they returned again, like the prodigal son, but not as humble. I was definitely not n the mood to lay out a feast for them. Hopefully the DEVELOPERS will but a brake on them in the next release.

I am more convinced than ever that nobody told the DEVELOPERS that 8888 is meant to bring GOOD FORTUNE.

My WIN STREAK is still missing in action. Not holding my breath on it returning.

Note to the DEVELOPERS

9000 - Compassion and Infinite Potential. The numerology energy represented by the number 9000 resonates with compassion, infinite potential, and global consciousness. The energy is aware of any injustices within its realm of existence.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

May I ask you a question @Pounawea ? Have you checked level 8897 yourself? Has it really been tweaked? I did restart by the way. I didn't find any problem in 8893 but 8897 still has this licorice-problem. Please do your homework. Thank you.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

citazione:

Level 8893; create impossible levels in order to make us consume all the lives and boosters available, then after a few days they modify the level and make it possible to overcome.

I think they do it on purpose to make us spend some money; if it's a game, I think it must remain so without wasting time on whole days.

I hope that some of the authors of the game read this motivation.

Hey @pinula, e buon giorno (o notte) a te.

Those are some valid opinions you have there, but (almost) nobody here reads that language; so maybe you should meet some fellow Italian players (@Mr_Peely/@Pitty_Kitty) to help you out with that.

You might be on the radar of the language patrol now, so be careful (potresti essere sul radar della pattuglia linguistica ora, quindi fai attenzione)...

• BeatriceRamirez
    BeatriceRamirez Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Pounawea I agree that level 8897 still needs to be tweaked. Have been playing for a couple days, and still one licorice short. Tried again after being informed that it’s been fixed. Still getting same results.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

It will be tweaked soon only if many members cannot pass it , but luckily they had winning streak with 3+ extra moves and could pass this impossible level. But unfortunately No winning streak for my profile So i will never be able to pass untill and unless they tweak it.

And I don't understand why they are delaying to tweak it , when level itself has problem @Pounawea @Sukanta_Biswas please review it , thanks

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,560 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 It is true that they want to make money but many times they released levels that are not 100% tested and for this reason the first players spend boosters if they have and life. But we have a big advantage that most levels are with more moves (they shrink after a short time) and are easy for first players

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

quote:

It is true that they (King) want to make money, but many times they released levels that are not 100% tested and for this reason the first players spend boosters if they have and (game) lives.

But we have a big advantage that most levels are with more moves (they shrink after a short time) and are easy for the first players.

Yep, you already know; but perhaps with this candy tasting thing (for Apple users) going on, that would eliminate those bugs & glitches on these kinds of levels.

We'll see what happens with that...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Spieler_8675309, how did you find the latest release? Judging from one of your posts, you completed it in double quick time. Did you also experience the hiccups in some of the levels?

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,560 Level 5
    Options

This week I didn't found levels that impossible to pass using boosters (are weeks with glitch and you cannot pass it even with boosters). Some levels was problematics. I still see players who fail to pass 8897 because of not enough liquorice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?