⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost a ton of gold bars!

Options
DogCatMom
DogCatMom Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi,

I didn't realize until a few hours ago but I have lost almost 100 gold coins.

Sandee

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@DogCatMom Hi and welcome. please check you game is up to date and clear the cache from your app store or browser log out and restart your device, then log back in and see if this solves your issue.

The community can not deal with gold bar issues

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @DogCatMom and good day to you.

It sounds like you're not properly connected to your game profile because gold bars are stored in game server and will not be lost unless you have used it or someone accidentally use it whilst sharing the phone with you.

Please ensure that your app is updated, otherwise pls update it.

You may log out from your game, restart your device and log back in. Or, disconnect your device from the internet without exiting the game, wait for several seconds and reconnect back your device to the internet. Check your gold bar again.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner @DogCatMom

They only take care of it if he bought it. If he won them, they will not do anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?