this game has become so awful

mikekime
mikekime Posts: 10 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Discussions

I used to play this game when it came out and initially enjoyed it but a while later when things started to change i left it. I noticed it tempted you with all these easy playing levels and music. and when things started to go bad, left it. At work and quite a few places ive been a alot of people play this game not out of enjoyment but a desperate will to win which is hard wired into the person. I recently played this game and the sheer greed of it can get overwhelming but it does it in a clever way. This game is like a cigerette eventually you get hooked on it and you need that incessant fix , the chemical to feel the sense that you have achieved something and this game does that, to a lot of weak minded people. There is no way to pass levels so your forced to pay. Boosters are now and again given freely as rewards to coerce those becoming immune to the fix then the boosters are taken away leaving the person relapsing into the addiction. There is so much more this game does to treat the individual like a victim yet nothing given by way of releasing the stress which ironically this game portrays to relieve. You have no option either to pay or leave it. And when you leave it for a while suprisingly the game is much easier to win. This game sadly isnt the first to exploit the individuals mind and will carry on to. I lost my game years ago at a huge level with no feeling yet iv seen someone smash their phone up because their progress had gone.

I just show them an android app with a mod that allows them to play with all the boosters they want and before you know it they are unhooked.

This game should entually be piled on to the many of the apps which will sucumb to the pile of shite it is.

A childs game for the over 18s LOOL.

Comments

• mikekime

used to play this game when it came out and initially enjoyed it but a while later when things started to change i left it. I noticed it tempted you with all these easy playing levels and music. and when things started to go bad, left it. At work and quite a few places ive been a alot of people play this game not out of enjoyment but a desperate will to win which is hard wired into the person. I recently played this game and the sheer greed of it can get overwhelming but it does it in a clever way. This game is like a cigerette eventually you get hooked on it and you need that incessant fix , the chemical to feel the sense that you have achieved something and this game does that, to a lot of weak minded people. There is no way to pass levels so your forced to pay. Boosters are now and again given freely as rewards to coerce those becoming immune to the fix then the boosters are taken away leaving the person relapsing into the addiction. There is so much more this game does to treat the individual like a victim yet nothing given by way of releasing the stress which ironically this game portrays to relieve. You have no option either to pay or leave it. And when you leave it for a while suprisingly the game is much easier to win. This game sadly isnt the first to exploit the individuals mind and will carry on to. I lost my game years ago at a huge level with no feeling yet iv seen someone smash their phone up because their progress had gone.

I just show them an android app with a mod that allows them to play with all the boosters they want and before you know it they are unhooked.

This game should entually be piled on to the many of the apps which will sucumb to the pile of shite it is.

A childs game for the over 18s LOOL.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Hello and welcome, when you post here in support, please make sure to describe your issue in more detail. If you are stuck on a level, then which one is it? Please try these general tips first. There are also many video tutorials online.

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped candies or color bomb. Combining a color bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs.
    5. Stay calm and be patient.

Note that many people have reached the end of the map without paying.

If you lost your levels:

If you used Facebook, then the levels are most likely saved on your Facebook account. Try with reconnecting the game to Facebook so the game gets restored.

If you had saved the game with your email address at some point, then the levels should be saved on your King account. Simply log back in to your King account instead of Facebook to get the levels back. If you can't remember the password on your account, please tap the link below the password field to reset it. 

If someone else used your device and the game got connected to their account instead, you will need to log them out and then log back in to your account in the game. Tap 'My Profile' in the game and log out in the bottom of the page to disconnect the account from the game.

If the connection to someone else's Facebook account stays stuck even though you have disconnected them, please go HERE to force the game to connect to your account instead.

Do you have the game saved on your old device and just need to transfer it over to your new phone or tablet? 

Before moving to your new device, you need to make sure you go through a few simple steps first:

• Enter your game on your old device.
    • Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom.
    • Install the game on your new device.
    • Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your game progress and gold bars should be transferred to your new device.

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronizing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred in between all your devices. 

If for some reason the progress and Gold Bars do not transfer, contact Player Support HERE.

If the game wasn't saved on any account, Player Support can restore your levels manually.

First make sure the game is connected to the Facebook or King account that you want to use in the game from now on. Next click the link below:

Send an email to Player Support from there so they can help you and manually restore the levels. Please remember to mention what level you were on so Player Support can restore the game right away. You will need your Game ID for this.

Here's how to find your Game ID.

1. Open the game and tap the 'My Profile' on the Start Menu. You can also tap the Settings in the right upper corner on the game map.
    2. Select the 'My Profile' button.
    3. On your game profile page, double tap the King logo above, and this should reveal your Game ID.

Some events are test feature which means that it is not guaranteed to always be in your game. They are available to only a fraction of all players, or it might be missing due to temporary issues, but will return to your game soon. To see if it works, Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache if you are using a browser. However, even if doesn't, you'll get the event soon.

Thank you.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

This is a duplicate post. You have already been addressed in the post below.

Please note that this is considered spamming and against the House Rules.

I will be tagging @kiara_wael and @Sukanta_Biswas to close this discussion.

• mikekime

its not spam i assure you but today i seen this lady i dont usually talk to. She says she spent too much in the day trying to pass a specific level and the frustration i seen in her face got to me. No game should make someone feel like that and eventually she won but the way she started feeling relaxed after she won i had to like kinda tell her its only a game its not real. For those that have no probs playing it its a wlcome game indeed but the way the lady had been trying like so desperatly to win i felt for her alot.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the Friendly King Community.

In fact, new features are added and old features are removed from the game in order to make the game more fun, which is why you will find some discrepancies in the latest version with the old game also you can play the game completely free of cost.

However if you are still playing and have a problem with your game let us know, we will try our best to help you.

Moreover, for the purpose of the studio, you can give your IDEA here.

Thanks!

• mikekime

also you can play the game completely free of cost. completely free ? another misguiding bit fo info. its free with in app purchases which the game devs developer rely heavily to create the income needed. its a hard shame pple dont understand the little to no effort needed to research a candy crush app modded with free boosters. i see so many poeple get angry and forced to pay. realise this game exploits the venerabilities in poeple.

one messed up thing about this game is that it reduces numbers of moves with every update many many times yet only once have i seen a game upped witha few more moves. face it this game is bent on frustatating ppl but as ppl we give in. either start making the game more fun for ppl or keep up the greed. either way sooner or later an app will come and bump this one off.

• Nestyr
    Nestyr Posts: 5 Level 2

@mikekime,

Hmm, I have been playing this game on and off since it was first released.

In all this time, I would have spent (and this is an overestimate, I am certain) around $50.00 in the store. Sometimes, just to try a new booster, other times, to get past a level I have been stuck on for a while, and I just want to move on. I consider myself a “casual” player, but I do play every day, for at least thirty minutes. Sometimes much more.

For the record, I am currently at level 3531, behind my wife who has cracked 5000. I stopped playing for a year, so she could get ahead of me, as we were neck and neck for a while, and we were both getting a bit too competitive for either of our liking... :)

It is always possible to finish a level, without having to pay to do so. Sometimes, you need to be incredibly lucky, but I don’t believe there is a single level I have played so far, that I would not have been able to get without paying for boosters (though some would be impossible without free booster you receive, from tome to time...).

Cheers,

• Bebolicious
    Bebolicious Posts: 3 Newbie

Yesterday the hundreds of pre-game boosters that I had been saving up for YEARS just disappeared... now I have zero pregame or ingame boosters. Everytime I try to contact candy crush and ask them to return my boosters they say to post something over here. This is 100% a scam

• harrisonmcmaster
    harrisonmcmaster Posts: 1 Newbie

I opened a few piggy banks & now that I’ve spent money in the game I have been stuck on the same level for a week. I’ve played it nearly 100 times, then I played the same level on my sisters profile when she reached it and beat it same day. SCAM

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?