⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My CC game on iPad version 12.5.1 will not load

Options
JMD777
JMD777 Posts: 9 Level 2

Please help me...

My game has "frozen" and will not load past the orange king screen. I am on level 8767. I have tried re-booting the iPad several times, and it won't load.

But if you view the tabs that are still open, it shows the game open on level 8767.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

Hi @JMD777 please note that if you follow the advice provided by kiara_wael you will lose any lives and boosters you previously have.

Try something simpler first such as restarting your device and clearing the app cache (cache, and not data)

Also try freeing up some memory by clearing out your temp files and removing items you no longer need.

• JMD777
    Options

Hi. I don't know where the cache is on the iPad to attempt this.

Is there a way someone can call me or "chat live??" With me to help please?

I don't want to lose the progress.

And this JMD name is one I had to make on my phone... as I wasn't able to see the one in question on the iPad. I know there was a different name and email address associated with the account I'm tt

• JMD777
    Options

Hi

This did not help. I do not know where the cache is to attempt this

Is there a way someone can call me or "chat live" to walk me through how to do it?

This JMD account is not the one in question... I had to make this one on my phone as the existing one on the iPad I wasn't able to retrieve. It has a different name and email attached to it.

Thanks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@JMD777 Hi and welcome, On iphone the game does not have a cache and the only cache you can clear is the one in the safari browser, which can help with certain issues

This will not solve your problem though as reported by @kiara_wael there is an issue with iphones loading the game. They are investigating this. So you can wait for a fix or a quick fix is to uninstall, but you would LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVES

• JMD777
    Options

Would I lose the levels though? If I uninstall it and reinstall will I go back to 8467?

And this is on the iPad. Not iPhone.

And this jmd account is not the one associated with my iPad... I only made this one as a means of getting a solution (on my phone).

I believe the iPad name is munchkin... but cannot open it to even verify that is the correct name and which email is associated with it. (I believe it was the icloud email account associated to the game)

Tks

• Freddy_
    Options

@JMD777 Hi again, Sorry issue is on both iphone and ipad and if you have your game saved with a King or Facebook account you should not lose your levels or gold bars. Any issues and you can get your levels manually restored

Community and game accounts are totally different things . community account has nothing to do with your game

Thank you

• JMD777
    Options

How do I know if my game is saved?

i do not use Facebook.

I had saved it on the iPad, but can’t be sure of the name and email address.

Is is this a private chat between you and I? Or can other players see my question too?

i don’t want to put my name and address on this chat...if others can read it

• Freddy_
    edited March 2021
    Options

@JMD777 Hi, No everyone can see it so do not add personnel info.

You would need to know your email at least then you could request a password reset. If you do not know either you could only get manual restore and with that you only get levels, no gold no boosters, no scores and all levels marked with 2 stars.

Thank you

• JMD777
    Options

Is there a way we could chat privately?

just FYI, I just did the candy crush update... and it still doesn’t load. Even rebooting the iPad.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?