⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New phone

sshawna77
sshawna77 Posts: 1 Newbie

I love this game and do very well in it. I recently got a nice new phone that came out this year 2021 n transfered my game and it did not transfer all of my inventory!! I had 20 to 23 of most and the saucer I had like 4 or 5 the party one I bad like 2 or 3 and my gold bars! I had like 200. Since I switched I have bought new stuff but I always back up everything with my Facebook but for whatever reason this did not work when it comes to my inventoryand gold bars. Can u please please please fit this!?!?!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,739 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster!

Or please report this to our Player Support Team here

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello and welcome to the sweet King Community.

As Kiara explained, boosters are only stored on the device; however, gold bars, like your progress, must appear in your game regardless of the device you use, as long as you log in with the same account.

So if you're logged in and they don't show up, try these steps -log out -clears cache -reboot device -log in. If after this they do not appear, you must contact technical support directly from your game or through this 👉 LINK. You will need your Player ID.

Don't forget to check your junk mail, as the answers can get there.

Let us know if you need more help.

Thank you and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?