⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Messages from players

Options
Snicky64
Snicky64 Posts: 37 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Support

How do we find out the identity of a player who asks us for help? when I click on the request no name comes up just the sticker or whatever you call it of a character face and right now I have 28 requests for extra lives from this one person who refuses to comprehend that I refuse to help them and I am sick and tired of being asked for help it is harassment and violates the sites rules to make a pest of yourselves people need to learn manners, respect, boundaries. Even on bubble witch saga I have over ten requests from people but I refuse to help anyone. Why should any of us help any of you? grow up if you can't wait for the lives to refill you're spending too much time gaming and not living .

Answers

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

I don't think you can find out the identity of another player. And that's right in my opinion. We all deserve our anonymity.

• TylerLWitte19
    TylerLWitte19 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Love the game been tough getting my permissions right again

• Snicky64
    Options

Well Arwen777 nobody needs your attitude or your opinion when players are violating the rules and harassing other players repeatedly we also don't need your disrespect or snortty comments that's also a violation of using this site and I have been disrespectedasince day 1 from players who obviously ignore the sites rules.

• TylerLWitte19
    TylerLWitte19 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Got it figured out

• Snicky64
    Options

Also stop announcing it's your opinion, we're not idiots don't respond to my opinions if you're so offemnded by what I say, grow a pair and keep your opinions to yourselves no need to be nasty to new players, grow up or get off the site.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

The only one having an attitude here is you @Snicky64. I never meant to offend you. I just stated what I believed. If you don't care about the opinion of others maybe you shouldn't join a forum in the first place.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    Options

I'll be honest @Snicky64 I don't know what to say that would help you. It must really annoying getting unwanted requests all the time from the same person, but as far as I know there is no way to stop this.

I take it you have tried contacting King directly to see if they can block the offender?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @Snicky64 !

Are you playing on King.com?

Players asking for lives are other King.com players or players on mobile with a King account. If you don't choose a personal avatar to your account a random King character will be added to your profile.

Sending and receiving lives between players to help each other out is part of the game. If you don't want to send any lives or ask any lives from other players, please feel free to just ignore the message box.

Asking other players for lives do not violate any site rules on King.com, it is a part of these social games. You can find all Terms & Conditions for the site HERE.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Snicky64 Hi , If you do not know the identity of a player requesting lives you cannot find there identity and you can not remove them if you do not know who they are. There is a new feature coming to the game that you should be able to show only the friends you choose to show up in your game. So maybe when this is fully active you might get the choose to remove these players.

As for sending lives i do not get you on this its free does not cost you anything so why not help people as long as they are not taking the mickey with it. You can also just choose to ignore them all and not let it worry you if that's your prerogative

• Snicky64
    edited March 2021
    Options

Freddy don't talk to me like I do not need your attitude or input I'm truly sick and tired of men always talking down to me and other women as if we're ignorant (Edit: Offensive)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?