Messages from players

Options
2»

Answers

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

@Snicky64 you already have all the information you need about players continuously asking for life requests. Please do not use any foul language as this is unkind and against the house rules.

• Snicky64
    Snicky64 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Crazy Cat Lad I know it's ok to ask for help but not when it becomes an everyday twice a day thing from the exact same people there needs to be a limit on how many times they can ask someone and they always choose me and ever since I came back from a break an unknown unnamed player has asked me for help over 50 times on Candy Crush saga and also Oyuncu repetitively when there are many others they can ask and not make a habit of asking me over and over as if I'm the only one to ask which is getting really old and annoying there needs to be boundaries and limits nor make a pest of themselves which is what they're doing.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Snicky64 This is an open forum and you post a question people will reply if you like the answers or not. In no way was i talking down to you and how you expect me to know if your a man or woman from your username i do not know.

My answer was my opinion and sorry you feel that way but not i stand by what i said, just sorry you did not like my opinion

If you ask a question People have a right to respond in any open forum

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?