Feedback on levels 8991-9035

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Discussions
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 8991-9035!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 8991-9035 directly to the people behind the levels!

Which of the levels did you get stuck on the longest?

Which one of the 45 levels were the trickiest and most challenging?

Let us also know which of the levels in this release you loved the most and why?

Comment all feedback to the Level Designers about the levels 8991-9035 on this page!

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

Other posts,

Level 9000 in Candy Crush Saga: coming soon! click here

🐈️🍬 Celebrate level 9000 with us and win Gold Bars!, click here (Get the badges!)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,425 Friends Moderator

Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad for the opportunity for feedback. 

So far, I'm not stuck. But I would like to thank the studio for doing such a great job. I only completed my first episode. It was level 9000 and it was a great fun level. Thanks to the studio.

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3

Need to play 15 more levels to complete new levels..

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    edited March 2021

Here’s my thoughts @Crazy Cat Lad on the last 45 levels on my mobile device, 8991-9035:

The last three episodes were not as bad as the some of the ones a few weeks ago. There were a few aggravating levels, however I don’t remember the exact numbers. I find the most frustrating levels to be the ones with very tight boards with very limited numbers of moves. There is nothing more aggravating than having only one possible move, or worse, no possible moves and the board reshuffles, sometimes multiple times, before going back to only one possible move. There is no skill or thought involved on levels like that, just dumb luck, and I don’t get much enjoyment from waiting for a lucky board. I’ll try to make a note of levels like that if I come across them in future episodes and let you know.

As far as favorite levels, I love the new color combinations on levels 9000 and above, Some of the new color combinations are very pleasing to look at. I suggest continuing to mix up the colors with in new and clever ways.

If you give us the opportunity to leave feedback on the next three episodes, I will make notes as I am playing and be more specific about the level numbers and what is good and not so good.

I didn’t see about the request for feedback on these levels until after I was done playing them and I didn’t want to go back and play them again to make notes on the specific level numbers.

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

• zaroki
    zaroki Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 9000?!?!?!?!?! I had no idea it had so many levels. How do you guys get there? I'm sure you have spent some money in the game...

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

I am currently on level 9159 out of the 9170 currently available on my mobile device @zaroki and I have yet to spend any actual money on the game yet. There are a number of other players who have also mentioned they haven’t spent any money on the game yet either and they are well passed level 9000.

I believe most of us who don’t spend money on the game try to win boosters and gold bars through the various methods offered by the game and only use them when absolutely necessary. The other secret to getting to the end of the saga map is to just keep playing as much as possible and learn as much as you can about how the game operates and how the levels are designed so you can pass them as quickly as possible. Not spending too much time on any given level speeds up your progress towards the uppermost levels. It still took me almost three years of regular play to go from below level 1000 to around level 8700 when I finally made it to the top of the map.

Once you get there, you must wait until new levels are released every week, usually 45 at a time. If you can continue to complete 45 levels each week, you can stay at the end of the map. That said, the levels have been getting more and more difficult above level 9000 and I am finding it very challenging to complete the 45 new levels each week. I don’t know how much longer I can continue to do it considering how difficult the levels have become.

So, keep at it and know it’s possible to get up to level 9000 and beyond without spending any money if you are dedicated and patient enough.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?