💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Unlimited Moves

Options
greddycandy
greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
edited April 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Players are able to purchase or win unlimited moves. 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hr of unlimited moves. You can use it across levels as long as your time does not run out. Which means a level's standard amount of moves becomes unlimited for the period of time you purchased or won.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,777 Legend
    Options

I am not entirely sure why @greddycandy, but any idea related to Moves is on the Master List as not to be submitted

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always working on events with rewards), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

You also get an extra life for free or the motion wheel via video. This will certainly be rejected.

@Crazy Cat Lad

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi

Thanks for your points of view I appreciate them. I suppose though it doesnt hurt to try. I have gone through Tiffi's library not all because theres a lot of ideas to sift through...so maybe i could've missed something similar.

Thanx

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @greddycandy - I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Thanks for the tag @Alienscar.

I agree that being able to have unlimited moves could be really helpful but it also defeats the purpose of the design of a level. The studio tries to design fun and interesting levels and part of that design is determining how many moves there should be. Sometimes if a new level appears to be too difficult and many of the players complain about it, then the studio may modify it.

However allowing you unlimited moves for 15 minutes or more would potentially affect the play on multiple levels.

Some games have allowed something like that (like Move rush in Soda) but for seconds not minutes.

the best you can hope for is unlimited lives so you can keep retrying the more difficult levels.

Thank you for submitting your idea but I am going to close it now.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @greddycandy !

Many players would like to have unlimited moves on the levels, but the challenge of passing them would then go lost.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?