📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King Account/Iphone/email

Options
2»

Answers

• Deanna414
    Deanna414 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can’t complete this level it tells me that I’ve ran out of plays but yet I have 31 or 24 more times to play on that level and I had one more of the little black squares to get and it happened again. I tried about 15 times to no avail. I even took a picture the last time it kicked me off😡I used my lollipops, hands and other gifts of the game that I’ve won or collected and it totally kicks me off about 31 plays left into the game I even took a picture and I will send it along with the email and could you please fix this problem! I have restarted my phone, log back into the account and there’s nothing different and it’s becoming a pain in the rear end because it keeps freezing and says that I don’t have no more plays when I clearly do so not only have I lost my gifts but I can’t move past this level at all and I don’t even get to use up all the turns. Please fix this problem for me thank you very much☺️

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Deanna414 Hi and welcome,

You are failing the level as you are destroying the chocolate to quickly . You need to let the chocolate multiply so you can get enough of the order before you destroy it all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?