📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Gone!!

Options

Answers

• Larry_Holland
    Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3
    edited May 2021
    Options

are you going to bring it back? I'm on level 2389 have no way of getting booster unless I win 6 or the wheel sure do miss the choc. box!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Larry_Holland Last i heard they were hoping it be back mid may so we might get lucky and it comes back Wednesday when levels up dated, but do not count on it as know they were struggling with a fix

• janebee
    janebee Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Stop hoping that the chocolate box will return .... I don't believe it will. Too many excuses about an issue that I nor any of my friends who play, have experienced. I don't play nearly as often as I did and has freed up time for other things to do. I don't enjoy it so much anymore and the day will come when I can LIVE WITHOUT IT.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

I would be happy just to have the daily treat calendar back.. I've had that since I started playing ten years or so ago. Disappeared about a month ago.

• LazyBones
    LazyBones Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I have kind of given up. Its impossible to pass new levels without a massive amount of boosters and there is no way to earn them. They took away our beloved sugartrack, they took away Space Dash, Didi and the twice daily Quest. The Quest was much easier than Chocolate Box but now that's gone as well.

The billionaires can never be rich enough whilst those of us furloughed or out of work don't matter.

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options

My game updated for today, no chocolate box this week for me at least.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,790 Legend
    Options

Quote @LindQ You not noticing anything yourself or seeing anyone that did means we fixed the issue quickly enough to cause a problem for as few players as possible, a job well done from the team releasing the updates, don't you think? 

Actually LindQ, no I don't think it was a job well done. Nobody in business gets applauded for fixing an issue that they created themselves.

Was it a job well done that the makers of the Titanic made sure that their next ship didn't sink? No they went out of business,

Was it a job well done that Boeing eventually fixed the Dreamliner issues? No people died, before they fixed it.

Bit dramatic, but hopefully you get my point.

People create community acounts all the time to just post once about how hard a certain level is, or that they have lost all of their Facebook friends. I really struggle to believe that you monitor the game that closely that you noticed the issues before anyone noticed and created an account to moan about their game crashing. Out of the millions of players, it stands to reason that if the problem was as bad as you say, one or two of them should have posted on here about their issues.

As I have said more than once the biggest issue with King's response to it is the indifference it shows to other issues that have been affecting players for a long time.

There are six pages of complaints and even more singular posts regarding the mess that Candy Connections has caused. Compared to this there is nothing related to issues caused by the Chocolate Box.

Can you explain this disparity between King's responses?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone - I understand your frustration about the disappearance of the chocolate box. It is a great opportunity to get some boosters. As previously stated there were a few issues and instead of trying to correct them - the studio has gone ahead and created an even better version of the chocolate box with new candy designs and challenges. It is in the final testing phase and should be released soon - so everyone - please be patient just a little bit longer and you should see the new version of the chocolate box very soon! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?