⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Gone!!

Options

Answers

• Bennihanna
    Bennihanna Posts: 131 Level 2
    Options

I have the old version on one device and the new one on another. It's just a design change. The game is the same. They waste their time changing the look of candies and games and we waste our time paying attention to their nonsense!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,849 Level 5
    edited May 2021
    Options

@chaitu83 @Bennihanna I got a different "Chocolate Box" a little different look and the message said that I could play it unlimited times! I was very into that version. Went through the Box twice! Oh Yeah!

Then it disappeared!

Now one day later I have the old version:

Same old, same old....

I guess that the "candy" gods are still working the bugs outta our new version! We shall see???

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ 🐜🐞🦗🦟🕷

• Bennihanna
    Bennihanna Posts: 131 Level 2
    Options

Not in their interest to give out free prizes like that. The only time they were REALLY generous was at the beginning of Covid during the first confinement when they gave free lives for 24 or more hours. The first one, not all the others!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,468 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Its same to me than I make updated Apps.

and The Chocolate Box is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

and please check this page Here

• demons
    demons Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Same happened to me. Chocolate Box appears for six days now it's gone again.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@miphins1 Hi and welcome,

Do not forget if this is the new version of the Chocolate box it may have a few things that need to be sorted out . So you may see this for a little while until any issues are ironed out

Thank you

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,308 Level 5
    Options

All working well for me. Like the new format ❤️❤️

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options

I'm sure I read somewhere while the box was away that when it came back we could do the whole thing (4 tasks) in one day.

My box resets at 9am and no matter what I've tried re timing I'm still on 3 tasks per day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?