If any level deserves the "nightmarishly hard" designator...

Options
MajorMinimalBrowning
MajorMinimalBrowning Posts: 111 Level 3
edited April 2021 in Discussions

Its the opinion of the poster that 5726 deserves an honorary title.

Let me just precede this by asserting that a difficult level is not my complaint; if they all were cake walks it wouldn't hold my attention, nor would defeating them provide a sense of satisfaction.

So what's my concern? Well for starters, I guess that I'm finding that what I find to be difficult is not necessarily the same as what ostensibly a majority of players find difficult; I can attest to this primarily because of the new wingman/Odus feature-- the last three of which I've run up against I passed handily on the first effort.

So when I come up against a level like this one, I find it a little far fetched that a majority of players aren't similarly struggling(?)

The element that makes 5726 so unrealistically complicated is theπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί you have to do to balance the targets vs. #/move ratio, specifically because a player has zero control over what the Swedish bull-fish in the China shop of Magic Mixers selects as a target

The disparity to whit; in the levels which require a speedy dispatch of said mixers they seem to be constructed of cubic Vibranium, whereas those in which you need to preserve them they're evidently made of glass we'll leave for another day...

And in no other level this poster has played to date is that more evident than in this level--

If you tiptoe around the delicate buggers too much

"30 targets that can only be cleared via striped candy sharpshooting in in 5 moves?....πŸ€” I think I'll pass, thanks so much"

But entirely MORE often, you're left with

Which happens over

and over

and over

and...

When finally, (upon what without exaggeration may have been the 30-th or so attempt) a battle-weary yet obstinently determined crusher reaches this #Divine state of affairs

I could scarcely bear my excitement (and sadly, in the interest of full disclosure, I was a bit concerned for the relative health and safety of my phone should this end in heartbreak) πŸ‘ŠπŸ’’πŸ“±πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈbut...

*and the crowd goes WILD* πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

It's this feeling of accomplishment--like that I experienced with this level-- that has kept me dutifully returning to the candy trenches, so when the dust clears and the color-bomb expenditure has been tallied to discover that I had cleared...

"a level"

Not a nightmarishly hard level, or a super hard level, nay not EVEN worthy of difficulty mention in any way, shape or form whatsoever?!

Well it's a bit anticlimactic, to put it plainly. Was I really the only one who found that to be such a slugfest? πŸ€•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?