⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3 days of passing completion- no prizes after completing

Options
jjkeetonb
jjkeetonb Posts: 4 Newbie

There was a 3 day competition, each day you had to achieve something new (pass had levels, get 5 crowns, etc). If you achieved all you would win prizes at the end of the episode. I achieved them all, got to the end of the episode but recieved nothing. Do we have to wait a certain amount of time to recieve?

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,195 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jjkeetonb You are referring to Tiffi's Challenge I think.

Based on my experience with the challenge my advice to you is to keep closing and opening your game. The challenge finished yesterday and I have just now received my rewards. I first logged into my game at 9:00 and played an Episode, and there was no sign of Tiffi's Challenge. I opened the game again at about 11:05 and when I did a reward screen was the first thing to appear.

So based on that I would suggest you exit and renter your game a few times. Note I don't mean sign out of your game I just mean close the App/browser or however you are playing the game.

Answers

• charshay420
    charshay420 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I done them was told I'd receive rewards but never got anything🤬🤯😣😖🤯🤬

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jjkeetonb Hi and welcome. please check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device, then log back in and see if this solves your issue.

For any missing rewards

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,195 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jjkeetonb You are referring to Tiffi's Challenge I think.

Based on my experience with the challenge my advice to you is to keep closing and opening your game. The challenge finished yesterday and I have just now received my rewards. I first logged into my game at 9:00 and played an Episode, and there was no sign of Tiffi's Challenge. I opened the game again at about 11:05 and when I did a reward screen was the first thing to appear.

So based on that I would suggest you exit and renter your game a few times. Note I don't mean sign out of your game I just mean close the App/browser or however you are playing the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?