๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Well... THAT'S a new one. ๐Ÿ˜’

Options
MajorMinimalBrowning
MajorMinimalBrowning Posts: 111 Level 3

This is level 6680

And while yes, it's certainly not uncommon for a hapless crusher to find hi(r)self in this unfortunate circumstance, until this very instant I would have expected that to be resultant of some incorrect play, however...

The more astute student of Candy Crush Saga might possibly be able to discern the nature of my incredulity, to whit...:

Level 66 hundred and 80 BEGINS. with 20 moves at the crushers' disposal.

So if I seem to sound puzzled and perhaps a tad besmirched... that would be because with nary an opportunity even to glance at the puzzle

"Don't give up lest I lose my winning streak," you say?

Oh Tiffi... ๐Ÿ˜ Would that it were so.

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,245 Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@MajorMinimalBrowning I believe something like this is commonly called an 'oops' level. If you check out some of the Discussion threads related to the feedback for the 9000+ levels you will see thatvoops levels get mentioned more than once. They are not popular as it forces players to either spend gold or lose their Win Streak.

So anyway, yeah, you aren't alone in this situation.

@LindQ, the level designer, will probably be interested in this as they are trying to ensure oops levels do not occur.

ยซ1

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,039 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Hope this video give some Hints and Tips

• alonie_aumentado
    alonie_aumentado Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello ma'am Kiara Wael thank you so much in this video, have great day ๐Ÿ˜Š Godbless you

• MajorMinimalBrowning
    Options

Well that was, indeed, a powerfully informative video, I'm afraid at the end of the day that I've no Earthly idea what it has to do with the price of tea in China...(?)

• Alienscar
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@MajorMinimalBrowning I believe something like this is commonly called an 'oops' level. If you check out some of the Discussion threads related to the feedback for the 9000+ levels you will see thatvoops levels get mentioned more than once. They are not popular as it forces players to either spend gold or lose their Win Streak.

So anyway, yeah, you aren't alone in this situation.

@LindQ, the level designer, will probably be interested in this as they are trying to ensure oops levels do not occur.

• Alienscar
    Options

@kiara_wael Believe me You can do it .

Hello kiara_wael, Majorminimalbrowing is suffering from an oops level. He failed the level without making a single move himself. In this situation a video showing how to play the level cannot help as the level failed before a move could be made.

• MajorMinimalBrowning
    Options

Believe ME, Kiara; I've DONE it. I was never at any juncture at a loss as to how to approach the level . That wasn't the nature of the post. The nature of the post was to reenact and elucidate my relative consternation and dismay at having never been afforded the opportunity to attempt such an endeavor as I was dealt a losing hand.

The level began, yes?

And... (and this is key here):

Concurrent. With. (capitals included for dramatic effect) the level beginning....

the level 'at the self-same instant in which it began'...

Concluded.

Without a turn being taken, without my finger even approaching my phone screen, nay, not even a glance at the playing field.

And poof

Away flew any opportunity I might reasonably have expected to be forthcoming, and with it away went my winning streak.

And thank you @Alienscar for affording my quandary attention enough to provide the informative response. I appreciate it.

Incidentally, given the auto-loss of no available moves, (the only prompt being not to continue, but to "give up") in this circumstance even that unenviable choice was denied me.

• Alienscar
    Options

Incidentally, given the auto-loss of no available moves, (the only prompt being not to continue, but to "give up") in this circumstance even that unenviable choice was denied me.

Oh right, I missed that little nugget of information. That really is kicking a man when he is already down.

I could be wrong, but if you pre-selected any pre-game boosters that you had paid for and subsequently lost you might get them back if you contact King Support.

• MajorMinimalBrowning
    Options

@Alienscar RE: "kicking..." ain't it JUST though? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Talk about adding insult to injury. That's really all I was trying to point out though; no loss of purchased boosters, and to turn my snide language back upon myself, "the more astute student of Candy Crush Saga" (๐Ÿ˜‰) might ALSO notice that the winning streak I was bemoaning in my failed attempt at whimsy... was a streak of but 1. So, yeah; no harm/no foul. I did think that the level designer might indeed be interested to hear, though I wasn't necessarily holding out much hope that my plight would make it that far.

More the better if it has.

• Alienscar
    Options

I had noticed the Win Streak of one, but even losing that through no fault of your own should be considered a 'foul' I would say.

LindQ is normally very helpful, so fingers crossed she sees this and responds accordingly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?