⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⛔️🛠️ Oops... Not enough order targets at the start of level (fixed)

Options

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

We currently have around 10 levels throughout the Saga that are not working properly. We are working on a fix and should be close to a fix (I hope, some of us are working overtime already 😵 brain almost out of juice). We hope to get you all back on the map as soon as we can 😊

• darma
    darma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Freddy_ Thank you so much for help me!

I will wait for news. Hopefully the problem will be solved soon!

• nrl79
    nrl79 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hola no puedo entrar a jugar al nivel 6990, por qué es?

He perdido muchas vidas y Booster intentándolo.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@vassioukis Hi and welcome,

The game studio are aware there are a few levels have this and they are hoping to get fixed as soon as possible

Thank You

• hbeasley
    hbeasley Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

On level 6729 The system will not work. Immediately upon opening the level, there is an oops message stating there are not enough order targets. This is before you are even given a chance to play a move. Please fix this immediately. I found a message from someone stating this occurred on another level, however, there were no responses giving tips on how to fix it. Someone from the company must’ve had to fix the glitch in the software. I really want to get this fixed as soon as possible as I’ve already deleted the app and brought it back and lost all of my boosts and everything that I had purchased and was saving. See my print screen please!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello @hbeasley and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community. I am sorry to hear this has happened to you.

We have had this type of issue before. I think there may have been an issue with this level in the past when it first came out, but I am not sure. I am sorry you lost your boosters. Your saved boosters and lives are stored locally on your device - so if you de-install/re-install your game (or get a new device) - you will lose all the stored boosters and lives you have saved. If you had paid for any- you can get those restored by customer service.

In future, before you de-install your game - I would first clear your cache, make sure you have the latest update and then restart your platform, making sure you have turned it off for at least 10 seconds and try the level again. If it happens again - then do like you have done and report it here and we can get the studio to look into it.

Posting a screenshot is exactly what we ask for because that helps the studio try and figure out the issue. What platform are you playing on (make/model, software version). This information can also help the studio figure out what went wrong.

I am tagging one of the CMs (@Crazy Cat Lad ) to see what information he may have and I will try an replay the level myself to see what happens.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• hbeasley
    hbeasley Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you BearWithMe. I play this game so much that the thought of not having it for the next day or two makes me crazy. LOL can you say #Addicted?

lol. 🤪🥰😋

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

What are your playing on and what version of the app do you have. I just opened the level on my iPhone and I see you need 60 chocolate, 25 icing and 4 cherries. The board starts with 66 chocolate and the 25 icing, so you have enough of those orders and even though there are no cherries to start - I am assuming they will appear as you play the level so there is no reason for your game to have behaved as it did. In fact after my first tow moves - I now have 2 cherries on the board.

Have you tried to replay the level since you re-installed the app? Are you getting the same error message? If you are - then can you please provide your player ID so that the studio can try and see what specifically may be happening in your game?

• s30jok
    s30jok Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

When I try to launch this game before I move anything it comes up with oops level failed not enough order targets. I’ve lost 11 lives and cannot do anything. I’m using iPhone 11 Pro Max latest iOS

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?