💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

UFO CANDY/AREA SELECTION

Options
smokingcat
smokingcat Posts: 181 Level 3
edited May 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

At present when we choose UFO from in game boosters, the UFO will select candies or region of its own and it will blast in three different areas.

Those explosions may or may not be useful for us.

So my idea is when we choose UFO, we should have an option to select the areas where it has to put those wrapped candies so that we can use the UFO efficiently and will be useful in completing the stage.

When we buy an UFO in between a game, it costs 19 gold bars and if it does not explodes on the area where we are expected to, we lose both the game and gold bars.

So please consider adding this feature in the game.

Thanks.

2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    Options

Hi @smokingcat I one hundred percent agree with your idea as every time I use a UFO I always hold my breath and hope for the best.

Unfortunately your idea has been suggested several times already, the most recent time being Jan of this year. Because of this I am sorry to say that your idea will more than likely count as a duplicate.

Here is one example of a previous post on the same subject

@bearwithme

• smokingcat
    smokingcat Posts: 181 Level 3
    Options

After getting all these suggestions why don't you consider adding this feature in the game?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    Options

That is a good question @smokingcat and I wish I knew the answer.

The way that this area of the community works has always struck me as a little odd. Some ideas are allowed to run for years whilst others are closed after less than a month. The usual reason for closing an idea is that it hasn't achieved enough votes. Obviously by only allowing an idea to run for a short amount of time means that it can't achieve a significant number of votes. The most popular ideas, such as more than five lives, or edit your F5 team have been banned as ideas. This heavy handed approach to popular ideas doesn't engender a community spirit as by banning the most popular ideas it is, in a roundabout way, saying we don’t care what this community wants.

The other problem with this area is that no one on this site can integrate an idea into the game, this site is just a colection of Candy players. I believe the sites Community Manager's liase with King, but I don't know what form this liason takes.

Maybe the likes of @bearwithme or @Crazy Cat Lad have a better response for you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @smokingcat !

The UFO will spit out the Wrapped Candies randomly, but please remember that the candies do explode right away and doesn't have to be matched like normal Wrapped Candoes.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

Also @Alienscar and @smokingcat - remember the studio is always working hard on designing not only new levels, but coming up with new fun events and boosters and blockers to keep this game interesting and challenging for the millions of players. The CMs are our conduit to the studio and they do let them know about some of the ideas mentioned here, but please realize that in the overall scheme of things - an idea with 100, 200 or even 500 votes is still relatively small compared to the number of players worldwide. But don't despair, some ideas are implemented. It also has to do with how much work would be involved in implementing the idea as well as how much support there is for the idea. There are always trade offs.

I am still hopeful that one day we may get the ability to automatically go to a specific level (hope springs eternal 😉)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?