We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Booster pack every 100 levels

ExtremeCB
ExtremeCB Posts: 71 Level 2
edited June 2021 in Discussions

I think getting some boosters every 100 levels would motivate people to play the game more.

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,871 Level 3
    edited June 2021

It won't motivate me.

I was more motivated by the box of chocolates, but this is no longer in the game.

I play much less CCS now because if I'm stuck on a hard level, then boosters can only be obtained from the wheel. It became boring without a box of chocolates.

I'll wait, maybe they'll get it back.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,998 Legend
    edited June 2021

Hello @ExtremeCB a method of receiving more boosters is a very popular idea, but generally the answer is that there are already enough ways to gain boosters.

Also please note that asking for free boosters has now been prohibited by the Master List of Ideas.

If you want more boosters in your game I would recommend voting for the existing idea that I have linked below:

For your reference here is what the Master List of Ideas has to say:

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator

Hello @ExtremeCB - I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community. As has been mentioned above - similar ideas have been proposed in the past and the studio does not intend to implement this type of idea. The studio has it's own ideas and ways of giving players free boosters including the spinning wheel, daily calendar and various other events.

So I am closing this idea at this time.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @ExtremeCB !

I moved your feedback from Ideas to Discussions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?