In-App Purchase Issue of Candy Chronicle Challenge

djsophdjsoph Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing issues with purchasing once completing the candy chronicles?

I had no more life to play and as you have 12 hours for the offer, thought Iโ€™d come back to it when life was full but when I attempt to access, it opened without being able to purchase, see screenshot

i have closed game, rebooted mobile but nothing worked

Any suggestions as to how to overcome?

many thanks

Answers

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 53,451 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

I havent this future in my game , Please email our Player Support so we can take a closer look at this and see what happened.

Email them by going to the Settings in the upper right corner on the map. Choose the Help Center a topic and you'll find "Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,274 Crushing Legend

@djsoph Hi and welcome,

Have seen someone else report the same issue, so maybe just a Temporary issue, if you have done the standard troubleshooting tips there is not much else you can do, other than trying to get customer support to have a look into the issue

Thank you

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 21,360 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

The notification you received is always fleeting, meaning you were told there were offers for you. Even without a notification, you can get the details of offers from Candy Shop and you can buy the offer of your choice from there.

Thank you!

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge HERE.