⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game malfunctioning

intoxication
intoxication Posts: 12 Level 2

i am playing on the iPhone. One minute my game was fine and the next day it is not working properly. The events page is mainly bare today, almost everything has vanished, even the level race for gold bars button has vanished.

i updated the app to the latest version to see if it would resolve the issue but it didnt. Is this a known issue being worked on? I have attached pics for help. These pics were taken after I updated the game to the latest version available:

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@intoxication Hi and welcome,

If you have updated your game you should find if you keep playing levels that any features you are getting should start reappearing, there is not much else you can do other than be patient and hope they slowly return. just make sure you log out and restart your device as well

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

Every event and feature in the game is controlled by the test group and it is not certain that test features will always be available in the game. In some cases, features may be missing due to the game's temporary problems, but they may return later.

You are missing some features and events at the moment due to temporary issues but keep playing the game and I believe you will get the features back very soon.

Thank you!

• intoxication

Hi, I’m just wondering if there is any update to this. My game issue still hasn’t been resolved so it still looks like it did in the above screenshots. As you can see in the second screen shot the weekly race isn’t showing up and nor is my 5 team game (sorry I can’t remember what it’s called) where you can earn rewards as a team for beating levels. I can’t see any other posts saying this so it’s making me think this has only happened to me. I have updated the app, logged out, restarted my device and logged back in and it doesn’t resolve it. I am reluctant to uninstall and reinstall because I have read that you lose all your lives and boosters if playing on mobile, even if it’s linked to a Facebook account. Am I the only one still experiencing this problem? How to resolve? Pls help.

• intoxication

To further add to my comment above, after I posted that there was an update available on my iPhone through the App Store, so I have updated it now to the latest version and all the features are still missing:

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello 👋 Welcome to the sweet King Community. I regret to inform you that your game has no problem. There is nothing to fix. All the functions and temporary events of the King games are test features that the Studio randomly launches to groups of players, which means that they are not always available and not for all players. Sometimes it's up to some and other times it's up to others. If you have enjoyed some functions it is because you were in the test group and if they have disappeared it is because at this moment you are not, but you can go back to it at any time. You just have to keep your game and your browser up to date.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Game malfunctioning

Hey there, & that's an interesting screenname...

But whenever you're being advised of features being in testing phase (or that they're a bonus), that's actually code for you basically being at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get those features restored to you.

And (as you already know) do not delete the game in an attempt to restore the features, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted; see this & avoid creating other issues...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

Hello @intoxication Is Fantastic Five still listed in your Features? If not then this is likely to mean that you temporarily no longer have access to Fantastic Five

From your map screen click on Settings and then Features.

• intoxication

Thank you all for your wonderful help. It’s made me feel better that this is not an error on Mundo game...but I also feel sad that the fantastic five was only a temporary feature as I was in the best team ever and wanted to stay part of it lol. Thank you all very much for your help and sorry for all the questions and posts lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?