Level 9665

2Next

Answers

• macdogmacdog Posts: 57 Level 2

I was able to pass it by using one of each booster, color bomb,wrap and check. It is unfortunate that I has to use boosters.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• JeffMakesGamesJeffMakesGames Posts: 32 Level 2

The mixer that spawns the toffee swirls is under an order lock. You need to collect toffee to complete the order.

I am assuming because its under an order lock, the game does not "see" the mixer, and because there is no toffee present to complete the order and there is nothing to create toffee, the game sees the level as failed. Using Lucky Candy (Booster with the checkmark.) will help create the order.

Give them time to figure out why the level fails.

• JeffMakesGamesJeffMakesGames Posts: 32 Level 2

I am assuming because its under an order lock, the game does not "see" the mixer, and because there is no toffee present to complete the order the game sees the level as failed. Using Lucky Candy (Booster with the checkmark.) will help create the order and allow the level to continue for now.

Give them time to figure out why the level fails. I assume its a coding error somewhere.

• PcakesPcakes Posts: 55 Level 2
    edited June 17

Is just me or something wrong with this level 9665 I being trying for the past hour and NADA !!! 😤😬😞

• hendrokurniahendrokurnia Posts: 0 Newbie

on level 9665 "not enough order targets available" please fit ix. thanks

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 52,905 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 9665 has been reported , Hope today have updated. If you have lucky candy booster than used

Thank you

Accepted Answer

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 3,177 Level 5

quote:

Please fix level 9665

Welcome, newcomer; & yes, they know about it...

• LindQLindQ Posts: 459 Kingster

For those curious, the issue is being worked on by developers, but if they cannot produce a fix soon, I will make sure the level is tweaked to not contain the problematic elements. It seems to currently work if the lucky candy is used as a pre-game booster, but that should of course not be the case. Some type of fix will come out during the day at least 😄

(The issue is not with the orderlock over the mixer, but that was my first guess as well 😋)

I work with designing and maintaining levels within Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to ask me about levels, or tell me your favorites!

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 1,858 Level 4

Hello @AWB If you are interested you can see the report in the Discussion linked below. You might also like to know that if you have one available, and don't mind using it, then selecting a Lucky Candy pre-game booster will prevent the OOPS.

• LindQLindQ Posts: 459 Kingster
    Accepted Answer

A fix should be live now 🤗

Accepted Answer

I work with designing and maintaining levels within Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to ask me about levels, or tell me your favorites!