Please PLEASE help me!!

Options
LINDARAZOR1
LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

Ove been logging in to the comme for past year or two and I never seem to be able to participate in contests....o have no friends I wish so badly to meet friends here, earn badges, even participate in events, but I just can't fight it out....each time I try it sends me back to home page....o really want to be part of community....I am so broke but so scared to loose my teams , etc if don't pass a level, I loose sleep just to.make sure I send lives help, etc and pass levels not to let team down...but sometimes I'm so tiered, I can't but indo because these games all i have..I even sold my favorite table set to get good card to pass levels....what if I can't one day?

Also developers never answer me....i wish so badly they would....please PLEASE help me....

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,772 Legend
    Options

Hello @LINDARAZOR1 Your post is quite upsetting to read, and I am not sure I am equipped to help you. From what you have written it sounds like you spend too much time playing this game. I think for the sake of your mental health you should try to stop playing for a short time and go for a walk instead.

Please try to remember that this is just a game, it is not real life. Your team mates will not think any the worst of you if you don't send them lives.

Please also remember that this community isn't a social network, so isn't really a place that you can make friends.

@Elsa

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,167 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Are you stuck level in Candy Crush ? To join Contest please check this page

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Alienscar! @LINDARAZOR1 I have to agree that you might be taking these events and trying to keep up with sending lives too seriously. You are not enjoying the game because you are so worried that you will let your team down. Do only what you can do and if that team doesn't work out you can always check here to see if you can get a new Fantastic Five team. Some people post that they need more players for their team and others post that they would like to be added to a team.

You can make friends here in the community but they will only be friends here and can't be added into your game because your game and the community are 2 different things. Don't ever give out your phone number or email address here because there are lurkers here seeking young people who are desperate for friendships. Just go into the Discussion area and start reading and posting messages. You've already done it with this message. It won't take you long to find some nice people. After all, we all have one thing in common - our game! People love talking about their game with others. Check out the messages with the green background because you can start your badge collection depending on what the player is asked to do.

• captaincarlo
    captaincarlo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Please help me. I cannot delete the progress of candy crush on my Facebook account.

• captaincarlo
    captaincarlo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Please help me start over at level 1 again.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,772 Legend
    Options

Hello @captaincarlo rather than hijacking someone else's thread you would be much better off posting your request as your own discussion. Considering the nature of your post I think you should try the Support Area of this community

• kylienoelwv
    kylienoelwv Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?