Incentives

Options
Sharonda831
Sharonda831 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited June 2021 in Discussions

I think we should have ways of winning gold bars. It a little ridiculous that we have to buy them. This game would be so much funnier if we had more ways of winning bars and candies.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hello @Sharonda831 more ways to win gold within the game would be sweet, but as the game is free to play King have to find a way to monetise some aspect of the game. Too much free gold would make the game too easy to play and there would be less incentive for players to purchase anything

Another issue with your idea is that the subject of more gold has been prohibited by the Master List of Ideas

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• Sharonda831
    Sharonda831 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

This is new to me. My apologies for what i posted, i do not see any way to delete it

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

No need to apologise @Sharonda831, and you don't need to delete your post. A manager will move it to the archive for you soon.

Please don't let this put you off submitting any other ideas you might have. The only bad idea is the one not shared as the saying goes.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Sharonda831 !

I moved your feedback from Ideas to Discussions.

Since the game is free to download and free to play, it features in-game purchases instead to monetize the development, maintenance, support and the making of all new levels and events.

Therefore the possibility to get free Gold Bars is limited, even though the game features various events and challenges where you can win free items.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?