๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9726-9770!

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

@MissyLR it seems to me that you be an eagle!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

quote:

Note, not stalking anyone...

OK then, how about beanstalk-ing?

That event is long gone, BTW; so don't look for it now.

quote:

This is me, turkey trying to soar with eagles; will just read in future.

You're probably an eagle-in-waiting, whilst der Spieler here is actually a penguin!

There's no need to just read, (almost) everyone is welcome to participate; except the 120 faces of flaring (you probably don't know about that ex-member, so consider that a good thing) & a few others.

The 120 faces might actually still be here (hey slick, you're not fooling anyone by hiding behind that private profile).

And to the other sneak previewer (@gemazing) there; you must be getting near level 1K (unless you've already passed it), but it's a breeze...

• gemazing
    gemazing Posts: 153 Level 3
    Options

@Spieler_8675309

I've just reached level 987.... Really can't wait to reach the 1000 milestone now โณ

• gemazing
    gemazing Posts: 153 Level 3
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 I'm curious....

1. Why do you call me a sneak previewer? And can I get a badge for it? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2. What's a 120 faces? ๐Ÿค”

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

quote:

1. Why do you call me a sneak previewer, and can I get a badge for it?

Der Spieler will see your question & raise you his own (why not?).

You're on that part of the map, whilst most who comment here are at the end of it (until Wednesday-week); therefore it's like you're getting a preview of what these levels will be like.

What, were you thinking it was a negative connotation or something?

And nope, you get no badge for that.

quote:

2. What's a 120 faces?

Not what, but who.

If you click that link, it would appear that all those screennames were created by different people; but all that stuff was made by one dubious person (@FlaringCrystal120, the most infamous of the lot).

When he got banned, he'd just make another one; & might even still be doing it, but that's another story.

So that's the long & short of it, don't be like him.

quote:

I've just reached level 987...

Good on you, keep it going; & it appears that King have gotten generous enough to give milestone goodies starting with level 1K (they weren't always like that)...

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

@Michael-6 I have been playing for approximately 7 years and the one abomination that new players aren't faced with is timed levels ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

Now @Peter_Tornaros you know I loved to hate those timed levels!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,531 Friends Moderator
    Options

Oh yes, these time levels have always been an abomination to me. From a certain level I had wondered (and of course was pleased) that no such levels were in front of me.ย ๐Ÿคฉ

At that time, you could still tell from the level color whether the next level contained jelly, ingredients or orders. The time levels had a dark purple color.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Whenever I saw it, I had closed my game and taken a deep breath. Then I got back into the game and thought: eyes close and through (is such a saying). Rarely did my first attempt work out.ย ๐Ÿ™„

I had never noticed that the time levels were redesigned at some point. It wasn't until here in the community that I found out about it and paid attention to it. That was a positive change in the game for me.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

The levels aren't actually difficult because we've gone back and changed them, most levels are still the same as their original, and it's actually more likely that we make levels easier when going back and changing them. The more recent levels are actually easier because we aim for a more consistent difficulty throughout the episodes.

When we do go back and change levels that players find extra hard to get through we often replace them with an easier, more fun level. If we change things for other reasons (like when we remove elements etc) we go for the same difficulty target as the level had before. We had one project where we made a few levels harder, but also so many more easier. So it's actually just left since the levels around the 4000s were created ๐Ÿค—

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited July 2021
    Options

That's interesting, i went back and had a look at some of the levels in the 4000s, there are loads of episodes with at least 6 hard rated levels in them. I definitely don't recall it being like that back when i first played them! Back then, hard levels were indicated with a hexagon badge, there was usually only one or two per episode,so maybe the criteria for a hard level was different then than it is now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?