๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Collect ingredients in pairs for a chance to win Gold bars! ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒฐ (finished)

Options

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Everyone.๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

who will grab this beautiful badge along with some Gold bars.

Very nice to see you guys playing awesomly well. Here is the updated list of completed target successfully uptill now.

1.ย @cherrideย = 99. (page 3)

2.ย @Boybinaryย = 88 (page 3)

3.ย @Pitty_Kittyย = 99 (page 5)

4.ย @kiara_waelย = 99 (page 5)

5.ย @Freddy_ย = 99 (page 5)

6.ย @Fakhriย = 44 (page 5) still 2 shots available if you want to improve your score.

7.ย @Moh1977ย = 99 (page 6)

8.ย @Yoscaย = 99 (page 6)

9.ย @Tzvi_Marcuย = 33 (page 6) still 3 shots available if you want to improve the score.

10.ย @Nwosuย = 99 (page 7)

11.ย @Origins7_Daleย = 99 (page 7)

12.ย @bearwithmeย = 99 (page 7)

13.ย @Nix66ย = 99 (page 7, 8)

14.@Jane_S = 99 (page 8)

15.@bmkersey08 =99 (page 9)

16.@kdemello101086 = 88 (page 9)

17 @Iffu2 = 99 ( pages 8,9 and 11)

18.@Kezabelle3 = 99 ( page 10)

19.@Tzvi_Marcu = 22 (page 10)

20.@rajdeeptb = 99 (page 10)

21.@DieOmimi =99 (page 11)

22.@Loser9 =99 (page 11)

23.@Sukanta_Biswas =99 (page 12)

24.@Shilviya18 =99 (page 12)

25.@lelensp =99 (page 13)

26.@hechicerilla = 77 (page 13)

27.@Filly_McBean =99 (page 14)

28.@nguyenanhduy1591999 =99 (page 14)

29.@Palash_Sarma = (page 14)

@PummyRaj , still missing your entries..

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

@aijaziqbal I have a query.

Will all successful entrants receive the Badge, or only the best?

Thanks

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,451 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @aijaziqbal, I have a question.ย 

For my collected ingredients on page 11, I used 3 screenshots. I used it to collect 99 ingredients.ย 

A maximum of 5 screenshots are allowed per player, so I still have 2 screenshots to post. If I post these 2 screenshots with ingredients on a pair of 22, 44 or any other allowable number (I don't have them yet, I would have to play them first) does that increase my chances of winning? I mean the chances of winning the badge.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

@DieOmimi

I'm curious too, I understood 99 was the maximun number.

• "You have to collect ingredients in pairs like 11, 22 or 33 or 44 or 55 upto 99 ."

Going over 99 meant not meeting the requirements so no qualification ๐Ÿค” As of now basically anyone who managed to get to 99 is eligible to get the badge. but there's no set rule to decide who, among players with 99 cherries, enters the "top 10 ranking for the badge". would it be fair to add a new rule now, with the contest coming to an end, to finally decide how to exclude people who already did the best they could by following the known rules?

@aijaziqbal

๐Ÿค”

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty I am currently trying to interpret these conditions:ย 

(REMEMBERย higher the number of ingredients in pairs) more the chance of winning the Reward ( it means number 99 will be preferred on 66 and below.)

Also, 10 players with more ingredients pairs will also get an absolutely lovely and Limited edition of ourย Special Badge.ย 

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

yeah me too, but more than 20 people fit the quote you just posted. that's the issue. ๐Ÿ˜… or not, if it's finally decided that all players with 99 cherries is granted the badge which seems the most reasonable choice.

how do you decide when 99 is the maximum limit on the homepage,@Yosca and I did ask GM for confirmation more than once on that matter ๐Ÿ˜…

• DieOmimi
    Options

That is exactly my question. I'm not in the top 10 to collect 99 ingredients. I had repeated the first 500 levels with ingredients to prove to players at low levels that they can participate even with a high number of ingredients. Then I ran out of time and I posted quickly. I'm almost about to regret that I wanted to help.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,078 Soda Moderator
    Options

yeah me too, but more than 20 people fit the quote you just posted. that's the issue.ย ๐Ÿ˜…ย or not, if it's finally decided that all players with 99 cherries is granted the badge which seems the most reasonable choice.

I hope that will be the decision @Pitty_Kitty As soon as I saw that several players went for the 99 point score (logical) I wondered how would that go with the badge? I wouldn't think itโ€™s fair if the rules were suddenly changed, especially with regard to those who are one of the first to post. But this is what interests me ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”:

Also, 10 players with more ingredients pairs

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

I definitely didn't understand the rules ๐Ÿ˜ž

I did not understand that you had to achieve couples until 99, but any couple between 11 and 99. Aijaziqbal did not make it clear (or I did not know how to see it) in what way he would choose the best. It could be the ones who added the most pairs with the fewest catches, or the ones who got the highest pairs, or the lowest ones, or a thousand things. There are many options

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @hechicerilla , @DieOmimi , @Pitty_Kitty , @Yosca

Thanks for your feedback and queries.

First thing is that the numbering pairs are upto 99 which can not be increased. If any one will collect more the pair number will disturb which is not our challenge.

You all have done the best you could do. There will be no advantage of few screenshots or hard level chosen or earlier levels.

Now its upto us to decide if we want to give the badge on random basis to only 10 players or everyone who qualified. I am already pondering over it with my CM and hopefully the best result will be out in few days.

Thanks for playing according to the spirit of contest...๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?